Toribash
Original Post
Event Squad and co. are recruiting!


Event Squad and co. are actively recruiting again. We are looking for people that help us with mods, art and items for events but also for people that are hosting them.

Below you can find the positions we are looking to fill at the moment. If you are interested in any, read whats inside the corresponding spoiler below and apply !



Event Squad


Event Artist


Mod Squad


Item Forger


How to apply:
It's simple! Send your application to Lillian or any other Event Squad Member
In addition to that Item forger apps can also be sent to Goat
Include your GMT, any languages you are fluent in, and some examples of your work.
You might also want to check out Dargon's tutorial for applying to a staff position

We'll be actively looking for candidates for a few weeks, but we're always taking applications. We don't have a limit on how many people we're looking for.
Don't post "I applied" or "Good luck guys!" in this thread. Such posts may be subject to infractions.
Should you however have any more questions please feel free to ask them here !
thank u swosh
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I'll probably be applying soon
Krong: "What if you go to heaven but hampa said: 'Not connected'" | [T]pusga- "Nobody should be legend, it is a joke group."
both of you have been rejected for not reading the first post haha im so sorry better luck next year!
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Keep in mind if you've never been staff, your chances of getting accepted are like zero. Suka and Unrealistic are former staff.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
Keep in mind if you've never been staff, your chances of getting accepted are like zero. Suka and Unrealistic are former staff.

What? Repeat this again, please?
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Event squad defender
Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
Keep in mind if you've never been staff, your chances of getting accepted are like zero. Suka and Unrealistic are former staff.

what do you mean?

i was a terrible member of the community and ban on sight, yet i was still able to become staff.

future applicants shouldn't be deterred by this because staff are aware that people change and new people are always given chances.
pm me your questions or applications


send me pics of japanese girls
Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
Keep in mind if you've never been staff, your chances of getting accepted are like zero. Suka and Unrealistic are former staff.

That's not true at all enclave, while previous staff member can get accepted again in most cases there is not a preference towards them over people that havnt been staff before
Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
Keep in mind if you've never been staff, your chances of getting accepted are like zero. Suka and Unrealistic are former staff.

while that's not true, ex-staff are tried, tested, and trained ... so why would they not have a good chance at being staff again? there's so much less risk and work involved

just because your applications have always been unsuccessful doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ruby View Post
just because your applications have always been unsuccessful doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.


Pretty much this ^^^


Anyone can apply, anyone can get accepted. Depends on what current teams thoughts are on the person as well as anyone else who can chip in on the app.
Last edited by Saturn; Mar 13, 2020 at 08:55 PM. Reason: oops
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]