hydreigon

toga himiko

another digimon twitter comm

comm for a friend

comm for a friend part 2

plant girl twitter comm

first time drawing a car

Originally Posted by Melon View Post
dude, you're fucking nuts. you're style is badass.

jordann#8171 on discord if you're ever up for a commission.

ay thank u, i'll hit u up once im free
Man, you have improved a lot since last time I commented here, I'm genuinely impressed I think your linework is really messy, which to me is a good thing, most people that draw cartoon/anime tends to sketch in first and then create a new layer and draw clean lines on top of their sketch to just make it absolutely perfect, but it seems like you just go balls to the wall and just straight out just draw it, without much groundwork or sketching (I might be wrong though) but thats kind of what it looks like, and I can respect that ^^ makes for quite a nice and unique style of drawing, looks good man, keep it up!
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Man, you have improved a lot since last time I commented here, I'm genuinely impressed I think your linework is really messy, which to me is a good thing, most people that draw cartoon/anime tends to sketch in first and then create a new layer and draw clean lines on top of their sketch to just make it absolutely perfect, but it seems like you just go balls to the wall and just straight out just draw it, without much groundwork or sketching (I might be wrong though) but thats kind of what it looks like, and I can respect that ^^ makes for quite a nice and unique style of drawing, looks good man, keep it up!

hello its been a while thank u

ive been grinding a lot so im gonna dump some of the drawings i have here. these are the last drawings ive done with mouse, everything else after this is with a tablet

sailor moon redraw

crona from soul eater

a redraw of an old sketch of mine

character design

hello bae i fucking love ur stuff keep it up 0_0

i remember your old art threads, and seeing this new one amazes me how much u improved over the year, great job

dont have much to say other than pinpoint some spots, but you are already on your golden way

fresh stuff
thank u baeby

now heres my tablet stuff. been experimenting with rendering

persona 3 fanart

big bad wolf

messing around

big ass DUMPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

commissions

some oc shit

fanart

sketches

contest submissions

will attempt doing anatomy studies soon wish me luck bros
Fire, gives me inspiration again!Keep it up!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

|ART IS BUT A PERSPECTIVE SO BITE ME|
thank u bros, usually it can take me up to 4 days or even more depending on the piece. i'm pretty slow though and sometimes i struggle a lot with anatomy and also i think add fucks with my work flow but maybe im just dumb

decided to give painting a shot

second attempt came out so much better
moar painting prac

a steve lichman

-----
also updated the op
Last edited by basic; Oct 16, 2020 at 09:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump