Toribash
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Well, there's no one in the clan at the moment that I couldn't beat.

LETS GO BRO.
friends are cool, but neopets are better.

Why should Death Plague consider you?: I'm Alexander 14 years old. I live in Sweden and i am pretty good on Toribash even if im Rank over 100k. And i wanna join cause the clan is awesome and i have never been in one before. I really wanna be in a clan cause it looks so cool.

Best mod: Wushu

Referrals: Well i saw a server in Toribash that they were recruting and the guy who had the server was Ynvaser.

How many times have you been banned or infracted: None actually. Only like post on wrong forum.

Previous Clans: I haven't been in any clan.

Why did you leave/get kicked out of the clans?: Haven't been in one

Skills in TB community: I don't have any Video making/Texture making skills. Actually i have only played and had fun.

Please post your Stats Card, which is viewable at the "Shop" tab at the top of the screen:

This was my Application for Death Plague.
I hope everyone have a nice day and yeah, have fun in Toribash!

/Mztuh
Last edited by ynvaser; Nov 5, 2011 at 11:38 PM.
http://nanocash.on.toribash.com/
Click the link i get 30TC :]
very nice.. nice indeed you get mah yes
friends are cool, but neopets are better.
Originally Posted by thehawk View Post
very nice.. nice indeed you get mah yes

Thank you that you liked my Application.
Awesome ;) You kinda remind me on my application xD

Well, you get my yes. Can I see some replays in multiplayer?
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Originally Posted by Simondigi2 View Post
Awesome ;) You kinda remind me on my application xD

Well, you get my yes. Can I see some replays in multiplayer?

Here's my Replays. Not so good :/
Attached Files
Replay 1.rpl (40.6 KB, 5 views)
Replay 2.rpl (22.1 KB, 3 views)
Replay 3.rpl (32.8 KB, 3 views)
Replay 4.rpl (27.3 KB, 3 views)

Why should Death Plague consider you? : My name is Nicolas and I am 14. I am from Bangkok, Thailand. I have NEVER been in a clan before. And I thought maybe now. I thought maybe this clan was superior, out of the clans. Seems the nicest of them.

Best Mod : Wushu, and Judo, are probably my best mods. That I'm GOOD at, so I would pick these.

Referrals : I was playing at a Server. When suddenly, Co-Leader Ynvaser, Comes. He says "DP" needs more members. I said ok, yeah.

How many times have you've been banned of infracted? : Actually, only once. This white belt guy, got really mad, since I beat him. And he banned me.

Previous Clan : I have never been in a clan before, in the past, what so ever.

Why did you leave/get kicked out of the clans? : From above you can see I haven't been in a clan.

Skills in TB community : I make some videos that are really good. But most of the time I play just silly mods. Like Lolnade, my favorite.
Please post your Stats Card, which is viewable at the "Shop" tab at the top of the screen :

Thank you for looking at this,
-NinjaBoy17
Attached Files
WUSHU HEADKICK.rpl (13.9 KB, 3 views)
TIGER STANCE.rpl (82.2 KB, 2 views)
Woot epic sword catch.rpl (81.9 KB, 2 views)
Wushu Torso Splitter.rpl (11.0 KB, 2 views)
Classic Body Split.rpl (27.5 KB, 3 views)