Ranking
Original Post
Server Admins
So my idea is simple, Server Admins.

When you create a server, you become the server Admin, when you op other people they can't Kick/De-op/Mute or Ban you. Once you leave the server and join back in it automatically makes you the server admin. This way your server stays your server
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
What if someone gets opped, makes himself admin, de-admins you, then does that again?

~Not Supported
私の顔にそれを言う。
Well as he said when you make the server you are the full admin no one can deop you or de admin you
Or you could just set an owner password so if an OP does de-op you, you can just enter it and de-op him.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
What if someone gets opped, makes himself admin, de-admins you, then does that again?

~Not Supported

only 1 admin.
Originally Posted by PTDx View Post
Or you could just set an owner password so if an OP does de-op you, you can just enter it and de-op him.

some people have the sense to change the owner pass when they de op you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Well that's your choice to op people that you don't trust.
I think its fine how it is.

But it would be cool if you got opped automatically when you rejoin a server you made in case you forgot to set a pass
R.I.P
Exactly we need this because when someone hosts a betting server and ops someone they just de-op you.

~Fully Supported
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
Maybe just so that the original server creator can't be de-opped?

Yea I think it should be where you can't be deoped

That sounds better
R.I.P