Ranking
Original Post
Question
What's the difference between the different body texture sizes, Like regular 256,and 512.Does it matter what kind I get?
Thank you!
~ThePlant
High quality on your texture if you get 512 med quality on 256 and not good looking at 128
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep
128s it's very blurry.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by ThePlant View Post
So I should get 512? They're so expensive D:

well i got full 128 first.
then got a nice set and bought 256 head.
now im slowly upgrading to 512 stuff. might even go 512 head + 256 on the rest first.
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
The difference is the resolution of the pictures you can upload to your textures. 128x128, 256x256, 512x512 pixels. Naturally 512x512 is better but you also need a texture set which takes advantage of the higher resolution.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
512 Is probably the best but only for a head texture. I believe that you could get a 512 head and get simple 256 or 128 textures and rock it out. Full 512 if you want a high quality set but I personally don't like to invest in sets. I just like wearing Items and a head texture
blue
pink
Let's use common resolution logic here. So, if you were to say... Viewing a video with 1200 quality and what not, it would be great. But with 240 quality it would be insanely shitty, and really blurry. It's still the same thing with the textures. Every picture has a resolution, the higher the quantity, the better. Also what Nuthug said, if you were to try inserting a 512 texture into a thing that was originally 128, it would look bad, really huge and insanely blurry. I can't tell if I explained it right, but I believe I did.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan