ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash 5.60 alpha - iOS
Hi!

This thread is primarily targeted at gaining feedback on the iOS version of Toribash.

Information for testers:

Build 230320 changelog:

• If you encounter any crashes, please make sure to submit a report when prompted by your device.
  • For any other issues you can either submit feedback from TestFlight app or post it here.
Controls:
  • Tap joints to change their state, long press to trigger joint state selection wheel
  • Some hud buttons (e.g. Ready) show additional controls on long press
  • Move camera by moving finger around, pinch to zoom in or out
Last edited by sir; Apr 18, 2023 at 06:59 AM.
New build now available, changes inside:
  • Fixed bug with Quests not loading after yesterday's update
  • Fixed bug with auto focus on player head instead of chest with bodypart camera focus enabled
  • Fixed bug with "Start new game" checkbox not working in Gamerules
  • Fixed bug with friends list refresh duplicating some of the results
  • Updated friends list visuals to match modern UI

Also yesterday's build changes:
  • Shader editor will now stay on top of other UI when active
  • Claimed BP quests now show up last in the list
  • Completed global quests are now sorted by quest requirements
  • Fixed crash on single line text fields on long input
  • Fixed bug with patterned texture rendering
  • Fixed bug with Battle Pass rewards having wrong offset in reward claim window
  • Fixed bug with broadcasts notifications not showing up
  • Fixed bug with long input in multiline text fields not being wrapped correctly
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Signups for the second testing round are open: https://toribash.com/ios_signup
If you already have access, you don't need to sign up again

Aaaah I missed it!
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Deleting replays and replay folders doesn’t seem to work
Toribash Martial Artists
Just a comment - I find myself using shaders and atmospheres on the mobile version much more than I did on the pc version. It’d be cool if there could be a way to import atmos on mobile because the current selection is limited.
-----
Sometimes in a multiplayer match I will try to orbit/rotate the view by tap dragging the empty margin but instead the selection will somehow get stuck on a joint and open the state wheel instead of orbiting. This repeats every time I try to tap the margin until I purposely tap a joint and then it goes back to normal.
Last edited by footlox; May 12, 2023 at 03:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Martial Artists
If you have a long chat thread in multiplayer and you expand the chat the scroll jumps up instead of staying at the bottom
Toribash Martial Artists
New build (230522) is now available. No iOS specific updates in this one, just getting it synced with current desktop builds.

Also a reminder that if you encounter bugs - especially game breaking ones - and decide to abuse them instead of reporting, you’ll just get your access revoked (hi skizz).
So I’m finding some larger mods that have a lot of objects are not loading on iOS after downloading with /dl (mod.tbm).

Specifically I have several “gym”mods that I made to train mma in single player and they will not load. See screenshot below
Attached Thumbnails
3468C17A-5334-4830-92B3-C458A692E501.jpg  
Last edited by footlox; May 25, 2023 at 02:08 AM.
Toribash Martial Artists
New build now available, mostly identical to today's Steam build + some mobile version specific bug fixes:

• New Mods directory with a better structure and new mods
  • Mods browser will now open last viewed folder after being minimized
  • Added oldschooler status display in Queue list
  • Added "Texture compression" option in Graphics settings
  • Fixed bug with "Start new game" toggle always being unchecked after game restart in Gamerules
  • Fixed bug with scrollable lists' last position not being updated when using drag-to-scroll
  • Fixed bug with player position and numplayers values not always resetting properly when loading a new mod
  • Fixed bug with game title custom texture not being displayed
  • Fixed bug with downloaded mods not loading properly with /lm command or when in multiplayer
  • Fixed crash when attempting to activate items when in Multiplayer
Is it possible to get access? I would love to test this game and give feedback thankyou sir for your amazing dedication and perseverance through all this.
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]
New update is now live:

This build features input backend rework, in-app purchase sandbox, MoveMemory and various other changes.

Changelog:
- Handle touch input separately from mouse input instead of using SDL2 auto conversion
- In-app purchase sandbox for 5,000 TC item (will drop 5 TC on purchase)
- Increased text scale in chat input
- Increased Chat and Hub menu width
- Added MoveMemory in Hub menu
- Added suggested MoveMemory moves auto display (up to 2) to dynamic buttons in Hub menu
- Changed staff role display priority in Queue List (dedicated groups > game admin)
- Updated News screen to always display unread news items first
- Tweaks to Battle Pass screen rewards display
- Tweaks to navigation bar alerts display
- Fixed bug with potential curl crash on startup
- Fixed bug with flood auto kick on room join attempt
- Fixed bug with rendering artifacts on UI elements with rounded corners
- Fixed bug with incorrect "Focus camera on selected joint" behavior when in Multiplayer
- Fixed bug with low quality fluid blood being impossible to enable
- Fixed bug with custom user sounds not loading correctly
- Fixed bug with Inventory and Store confirmation boxes having no text displayed
- Fixed bug with UI scaling option slider not getting correct max allowed value
- Fixed bug with Hold All / Relax All button showing incorrect state
- Fixed bug with main menu navigation bar not updating automatically on status changes
- Fixed bug with joint states getting toggled twice on tap
- Fixed bug (likely) with joint state wheel getting stuck on screen
- Fixed bug with -INF display for current user's win percentage in Ranking when no ranked games have been played yet

If you encounter any bugs (including game breaking stuff) please let me know here or submit a report via TestFlight.
Some of the changes in this build affect core input functionality and it's very possible that something got missed.