ES Recruitment Drive
a ton of sets in the oven atm

I'm waiting on legal permits for my brand (venezuela stuff) and also on manufacture, awaiting others atm, very annoying.

references

oh my god as an art collector (hoarder) i am so incredibly jealous i'm not the one who owns y-m3 v1-3
absolute masterpiece holy shit
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener
Originally Posted by iris View Post
oh my god as an art collector (hoarder) i am so incredibly jealous i'm not the one who owns y-m3 v1-3
absolute masterpiece holy shit

thank u it is vry pretty B)
I will stop making sets. [link]

It is with a heavy heart that I feel like this stage is over, I have had an amazing time making art for a game of which I've been a part of since 2008, when I was 9 years old. Now as a 24 year old full-time artist I reckon it's time to go.

I am closing my shop, but not without leaving my Toribash art career with a legacy I hope is worthy.

I will be making only 10 more sets for a really low price before releasing one final one as a gift for the community, and having it be free for the sake of artistic merit and expression, I promise it will be the most insane, most dedicated set I'll ever do, since I'm not doing them ever again and since it's for the people.

I will also be answering any and all questions and perhaps dropping an in-depth tutorial on my method so that the next generation of Toribashers (mobile I'm eyeing you) do not have to spend months discovering and unearthing these by themselves as I had to.

Thank you for being a part of my life, Toribash.