Toribash
the first one looks hella amazing but the resolution makes me sad, I wanted to see the details clearly
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I got too lazy with this.
Anyway i tried a pose that require some amount of foreshortening and boi did i suck.

Also, just finished my first sketchbook,yey!
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
good job with the first sketchbook, keep it well

also, the curves are really good to be honest. I really mean it, that's some great proportions and body lines
his left leg is disproportionately thicc tho

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i messed the hip bc i was too confused as to how to make the illusion that the leg is going back(too lazy to search for references), thank you for clearing that up.
hey yeah you guys know that school work i was talking about the book n shit
lets completely scratch that

im now a full time professional drawer man with really great drawings and proportions worth millions nice
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Yeah! FUCK SCHOOL! FUCK MY GPA! FUCK MY BIOLOGY TEACHER! I LOVE DRAWING BIG TITTY BITCHES
¿?
the only thing i do when i enter class these days is draw boobies and butts lmao.(no seriously)
I have a drawing that I think will shove a ban hammer up my ass
So pm me on dicksword if ur interested

Have this for the mean time

Practice shits

¿?
looking fine overall, im not giving a full cnc (even more because it's a practice), unless you ask me to do so.

But something i've been noticing is how inconsistent your lines are. I know this is just a sketch but maybe this can help you with your lines overall
I dont even see this as a requirement as there are super good artists whom sketches are unrecognizable, but I felt like at least sharing my thoughts

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]