Ranking
gettin back from a veeeery successful trip. super happy. grab ur ale sets while i'm still making them because your boy might not be able to do commission work for a long time once i land this gig i'm signing up for
YO I think this is my favorite set I've made. This is what peak setmaking looks like. This is what a $500 budget alejandro set looks like!!
for the head i made the model texture not the model!! and it's incomplete as it's going to have the spikes too but I'm just really hyped to show it to y'all because this set is incredibly insane
Last edited by Alejandro; Nov 2, 2022 at 02:24 PM.
Closing for investigation
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Everything’s good to go, happy selling!
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Hello alejandro,

How long does it take for you to whip up a creamy set? does it take a week or two? maybe a month? a year? I want to have a cool set that is crème de la crème. Dont mind the next thing I'll say but: ‪Fei shang, gao shing, chi, shishyang, Chonghu, Guaja, Jushi, Xijingpin, Chunguju, Frelupin, Tashir, Wangshilian, Ho, Twenty, Chonghu, Gongmin, Chiri, Trali, Chingju, Chonghua, Renmin, Gonghu, Shangri, Chi Shirsan, Jonyen, Ju Twenty, Jonghu, Ren, Goching Kwai La.‬

Love,
rotantsraK (but backwards)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by MADVAL2 View Post
ey uh are any of those on sale?

Heyy! this is a commission-based store, basically you contact me with an idea for a set you'd like developed, we discuss on the concepts and then I get to work on it after we've set an idea and a budget for it, after usually maybe a week the set should be done (i wanna publicly apologize for this set I'm posting that took me 3 weeks to make cause i was vacationing in argentina for a bit but it's all done now and it looks INSANE)

REFERENCES:

references

Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Hello alejandro,

How long does it take for you to whip up a creamy set? does it take a week or two? maybe a month? a year? I want to have a cool set that is crème de la crème. Dont mind the next thing I'll say but: ‪Fei shang, gao shing, chi, shishyang, Chonghu, Guaja, Jushi, Xijingpin, Chunguju, Frelupin, Tashir, Wangshilian, Ho, Twenty, Chonghu, Gongmin, Chiri, Trali, Chingju, Chonghua, Renmin, Gonghu, Shangri, Chi Shirsan, Jonyen, Ju Twenty, Jonghu, Ren, Goching Kwai La.‬

Love,
rotantsraK (but backwards)

hello creamy bitch usually it is 4 days to a week since I put in A TON of hours a day (when I'm not traveling), give or take 10 hours a day so 40ish hours at the very minimum, usually more, talk 2 me thru discord u sem#n fiend we can work something neat out, rn I have 1 person queued that I'm beginning work on, and I think I have to design a tattoo sleeve too for another client but that's still tentative so get me on discord before that guy settles the comm and ‪me matapos mapanood ang the untamed, word of honor, tgcf, svsss, at iba pang Chinese drama‬