Toribash
Original Post
I am making an online, turn-based fighting game inspired by Toribash and Xiao Xiao
update: thanks for making my life everyone. you can buy the game here https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...ove_Is_HUSTLE/

---

It's in the early stages, but i think it looks pretty cool so far.

It's fully online. Made with Godot and rust.

The turn-taking is different from Toribash. it is a little complicated - to simplify it, generally your turn starts when your current action ends. some actions like waiting or moving around let you take an action on your opponent's turn, too. also, most moves allow you to cancel them into another action on hit. basically, it is more like a normal fighting game in many aspects.

You can follow my progress on twitter or dm me on discord if you wanna try it at ivysly#0001.
Last edited by SlyBash; Feb 13, 2023 at 09:27 AM.
you ask any animator around communities like hyun's dojo, you'd be hard pressed to find somebody who isn't inspired by xiao xiao

looking sick man
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by piss View Post
you ask any animator around communities like hyun's dojo, you'd be hard pressed to find somebody who isn't inspired by xiao xiao

looking sick man

xiao xiao is so cool
from another developer, this is absolutely wicked :thumbs_up:
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Originally Posted by piss View Post

looking sick man

if only they knew about toribash we would get RHG arena stickfights based off of in-game tournaments and that wouldve been so fuckin sick nasty
Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
looks a very very complicated

can't be more complicated than toribssh, looks amazing
Last edited by majed; Oct 25, 2022 at 07:05 AM. Reason: better wording
finally got around to playing this its absolutely fucking amazing
really happy that the game blew up as much as it did it deserves it

heres the link if you wanna play it
https://ivysly.itch.io/yomi-hustle

P.S never change wizard
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
It's in the early stages, but i think it looks pretty cool so far.

It's fully online. Made with Godot and rust.

The turn-taking is different from Toribash. it is a little complicated - to simplify it, generally your turn starts when your current action ends. some actions like waiting or moving around let you take an action on your opponent's turn, too. also, most moves allow you to cancel them into another action on hit. basically, it is more like a normal fighting game in many aspects.

You can follow my progress on twitter or dm me on discord if you wanna try it at ivysly#0001.

I've been playing this a lot for a couple weeks or so now. Legitimately one of my fav games right now, I think the core gameplay is just amazing and this is a great opportunity for you, keep it up

I am inserting a 39 hit combo on a guy who forgor burst exists

Glimpsed