Toribash
Original Post
Snow Slinging Showdown

Merry Christmas Toribash!
Event Squad gets you into the holidays with a festive fresh event. Join us this winter for some HARD HITTING snowball action alongside a powerhouse of other events we've been cooking up!

We've kept this simple, but we haven't fallen short in making this challenging. You will be given an arsenal of snowballs which you'll have to sling at different targets to achieve the different milestones for rewards. There are 3 snowmen at varying distances, each giving you an opportunity to win different prizes. Simple enough? Show us.

Participating via Game Client
Navigate to the News tab in game client and select "Snow Slinging Showdown" from the list - click "participate" located on the bottom right. When you're able to make contact with the snowmen as the reward scheme suggests, click on "Submit". The client will automatically mark the task you've completed from the list of available reward tiers. You would also be able to load a custom replay to upload previously recorded replays for us to review (on the same event mod).

Participating via Forums
Download the mod attached in this thread and place it in your mods folder in your game client directory. Load the mod and make the replay and post it attached with the tier you've aimed for. (We would go through them either way). If you'd like to modify your entry prior to the deadline, please state this editing your original post.

Beginner
Pick up a snowball and YEET that into the closest snowman.

Reward:
4,500 TC
2 ST

Intermediate
Pick up a snowball and hit the middle snowman in the body (not the legs!).

Reward:
7,500 TC
3 ST

Advanced
If you've made it this far, lets see you push yourself farther. There's one obscure dwindling snowman really far off. See it? This one's tricky, the last and farthest snowman moves.
Now, aim for its head!

Reward:
12,500 TC
5 ST

6th January 11pm GMT
We'll stop taking entries after the aforementioned date & time, make sure you get to slingin' before this!
Attached Files
snowsling.tbm (33.7 KB, 16 views)
All entries upto now have been recorded, checked and the reward tier they qualify for have been added to each post.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Event has concluded! Prizes will be sent out soon.
Thank you to everyone for participating!

Edit: Rewards sent out!
Last edited by list; Jan 7, 2023 at 07:52 PM.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot