ES Recruitment Drive
I can't really confirm this but iirc, the fastest clan to get official was 'All Stars'. They were fast to get it.

Shortest lived clan: RETA. They were in and out real fast. IT'S NOT A PHASE MOM!

I'd have to confirm but my most popular selling item (of all time) would be 'The Sign'.
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
I can't really confirm this but iirc, the fastest clan to get official was 'All Stars'. They were fast to get it.

I am fairly sure plenty of staff clans have been waaaayy faster, just recently two of them got official in around 2 weeks from founding, without even bothering to get the regular pre-requirities you would normally need to be able to even APPLY for official lol

meanwhile there are clans who cant get official because the members play mods like mma, mas, spar or make sp replays all day, and none of them play aikido etc to spam ton of games played for "activity"...... playing 1 hour of aikido is more valuable for activity checks than spending 8 hours sparring
Originally Posted by Donut View Post
Hi, I have high post count and early join date. I won't tell you if it's legit or not though.

They are legit. Can confirm.

I just took a look at their board, as far as I could find it seems they were founded in April, 2017 and got their official status in April, 2020, which took 3 years. Yeah, recently Anarkia and SoM got their brackets in a few months.
Anarkia's first thread was Oct, 2019 and got their official status Jan, 2023
SoM got their first thread in Oct, 2022 and their official status also in Jan, 2023.
But more impressively is unbound, they started in Jun, 2022, I couldn't find their "official status obtained" thread, but on their clan page it says "Official since Jul, 2022", which makes it just a month from creation to official status, making them the fastest clan to get official status.

Shortest lived clan: RETA. They were in and out real fast. IT'S NOT A PHASE MOM!

I'd have to confirm but my most popular selling item (of all time) would be 'The Sign'.

We'd need the database to see how many people have certain items in their active inventories.
I also couldn't find much about RETA besides their board, we'd need to see their unofficial thread.

Originally Posted by Donut View Post
Hi, I have high post count and early join date. I won't tell you if it's legit or not though.

dam bro, actually impressive
-----
Actually I take that back, mogul got official on the very same month they began
Last edited by victortb; Jan 7, 2023 at 06:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
highest in-game earnings might also go to xbcz, though it's hard to validate because boosters exist
https://forum.toribash.com/tori_earnings.php?u=61804

funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!

I decided to take a look at legends, it seems chris was the fastest person to get legend status, and xbcz being the latest. I couldn't find data on all legends, not all of them got their legend-wave threads.

The datadif unit is days
-----
Originally Posted by avenue View Post
highest in-game earnings might also go to xbcz, though it's hard to validate because boosters exist
https://forum.toribash.com/tori_earnings.php?u=61804

Makes sense, but I always found the ingame earnings tab kinda broken
Last edited by victortb; Jan 7, 2023 at 06:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
But more impressively is unbound, they started in Jun, 2022, I couldn't find their "official status obtained" thread, but on their clan page it says "Official since Jul, 2022", which makes it just a month from creation to official status, making them the fastest clan to get official status.

they founded around middle of june, and got official around start of july after like 2 or 3 weeks of existing with the clan level being like 1 or 2, its almost like getting staff members join ur clan will automatically give you official status in no time without needing to put any effort into the clan itself ......... o_O
Originally Posted by akina View Post
they founded around middle of june, and got official around start of july after like 2 or 3 weeks of existing with the clan level being like 1 or 2, its almost like getting staff members join ur clan will automatically give you official status in no time without needing to put any effort into the clan itself ......... o_O

and its already dead XXXDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
Originally Posted by Froog View Post
and its already dead XXXDDD

LOLOLOLOL
ash: most TC bought with money
prince: most TC earned with boosters
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.