ES Recruitment Drive
When someone is receiving or sending a replay with a mod it such as a parkour mod, when opening that replay it will not load the mod and fail to show the replay properly, there is a text which also says "unable to load mod"

Can someone help me fix this so i can see replay
I'm wanting to create a mod which has a small ball, which is surrounded by several cylinders that rotate on the y and x axis, but every time I manage to get one to rotate like this: >>> | >>> the other immediately rotates to be the other way: >>> --- >>>.
Sometimes the axis that it is rotating on also changes depending on the rotation of the orbiting object, | ends up going vertically, --- ends up going horizontally, or it flips around to rotate like: >>> --- >>>
Does anyone know how to get them to rotate properly along the y and x axis? I want them to rotate like: >>> | >>>
It is to create a solar-system style ball that snares objects that it touches, and crushes it ruthlessly in the centre: you could call it a gravity orb.
upload the mod and i might be able to see what is going on a bit better,
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
The Mod is named: GravityBallTechniquesTEST
When you test the rotation, just a note: The gravity ball thing is the orbiting objects that is connected to a ball in the centre, which is connected to a flat square grip.
To easily judge the rotation, do: Hold All, extend right Pec, contract right elbow, grab right hand, and then do not move. This will let you judge how it rotates, and the part which currently isn't working right is the vertical rotation.
-----
I found where the issue was, and it was some sort of rotation conflict with the shape and sizing of the Cylinder shapes. Changed it to square and it works, which is fine for me.

Although I've one more question: How exactly does the numerical value for Friction on a object, effect it's friction? I'm wanting the number that grants the orbiting objects high levels of friction, that drag objects with it, such as limbs. That amount of friction then increases as it goes further in to the severing point centre, creating the gravity orb effect.
Last edited by ShadowNyah; Feb 24, 2017 at 11:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
how do i reset the mod maker? Whenever i go onto it it always is some random stuff that i made and i cant put it back to the normal mod.
sometimes you might need to go into the adv tab inthe modmaker (alt + m) and set the tori and uke positions to 0 0 0
it doesnt happen often but if it does thatis how youfix it
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU