ES Recruitment Drive
that's okay. It was just going to be me and fluffs and anyone looking over our shoulders. but I'd like to reschedule it so that we're all involved. fluffs's scheduled "nighttime" but we can make that any night. just message when.

halloween is dumb. what do i do with all this candy though.
Last edited by absaglute; Nov 1, 2019 at 02:01 AM.
my face has only implemented partial support for stubble

my scruffiness is, itself, scruffy

edit:
Here's some mildly creative original content by which I mean "look what I did and went and made"

it's apex legends gameplay with a little video editing

i'm really pleased with that clutch

I hadn't played Apex in like a week and hadn't played Caustic in forever and had never done anywhere near that well with Caustic, but I'd done a bunch of uhh ambient theorycrafting about Caustic in the back of my mind plus gotten better at shooting in general, plus Caustic got buffed, so I had a grand old time playing Caustic. Caustic is really fun.

the guy on the mic in the vid is a random streamer i was randomly paired with. i teamed up with him for several more rounds after that which was fun.
Last edited by Brackass; Nov 2, 2019 at 02:27 AM.
MSorry for not reporting in. A lot happened yesterday, mixed emotions and events and trick or treating and spooking. scheduling things is hard for me right now, I’m riding a wave of living in the present continuously. Like I have vague long plans and then I have short term plans spanning like a week or so and then new things just happen all the time.

That scruff looks really gewd on ya Ben verbatim, nice face

spooky time

Also, uh, guys, when’s the next uh novemberfest? U guys do realize it’s november right
Last edited by fluffykat; Nov 1, 2019 at 07:25 PM.
Fuck.
a solid 50% of the reason novemberfests were in November was because that was when Thanksgiving Break was but that no longer applies, and we can have novemberfests that aren't in November.

travel is expensive

@absaglute hi i notice your avatar change and signature change and change to that line of text on your website. i monitor. what do i mean by this. who knows.

completely unrelated: since I was playing Apex at like 4 AM I kind of figured nobody was around but I wonder if you were actually around, I mean, your hours are weird too. you don't seem to ever be visible on discord so maybe i'll just sling messages in that direction when i'm ever actually around and doing things.
Last edited by Brackass; Nov 2, 2019 at 03:13 AM.
i gave you video a cute downvote. that's what you get for being a loser lol. looll

if my discord status is "invidsibll" or other it probably means i'm online. if it's offline i'm just offline.
i don't know if it shows up that way when offline.
did you see the "invidsibll" custom status when I last was "offline"? I didn't research this yet

well i guess i got my answer.

edit: i'm trying but fractions are hard.
i gave my video another Like to slightly offset your Dislike; also a whole five people Liked it; also forty upvotes on the not-very-large Caustic Mains subreddit. i think my trying-to-look-cool in Apex is going better than your trying-to-look-cool in Toribash so i'm going to call you a loser now, also, smh get on my level, etc etc

anyway yeah i have yet to see you have a status on discord, you just look like you're offline every time i've looked. i don't think they designed Invisible to be subvertable.
Last edited by Brackass; Nov 2, 2019 at 09:14 PM.
thanks for doing the research for me, I think i figured it out now.

you're free to like your video all you want, but if you're going for cute you have to do downvotes. gl, hf, downvote. if you're going for cool you have to do upvotes, so good on you. I'd upvote it too, but i'm not that cool. The coolest I've looked in toribash was never It's sad.

cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
nah see the content of the video clues the viewer in that whatever i meant by "cute" was not the most literal meaning of the word. i mean obviously the music woulda been completely different if i was going for the most standard definition of "cute". probably what i meant by "cute" is "well-designed in a very fun way".

plus, something can be cute and cool at the same time

my sense of humor-or-whatever completely agrees with the phrase "cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)" though