Toribash
Original Post
+Toribash 3.9 won't download
Hi guys - newb here - bought the wii toribash game, decided to check out the pc version - problem is, I cannot download it - it initiates and freezes at 0 bytes every time. I've tried from the both the home screen and the download screen (same link, so obviously that is irrelevant). Is it a problem with the host server? (i have no problem downloading anything else at this time). If so, is there an eta on when it will be available again?
What system are you using? Try one of these depending on your operating system.

Windows

Mac

(I reuploaded them to Rapidshare to see whether it works that way.)
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Originally Posted by ThePooz View Post
Hi guys - newb here - bought the wii toribash game, decided to check out the pc version - problem is, I cannot download it - it initiates and freezes at 0 bytes every time. I've tried from the both the home screen and the download screen (same link, so obviously that is irrelevant). Is it a problem with the host server? (i have no problem downloading anything else at this time). If so, is there an eta on when it will be available again?

Tried using a different browser?
Could have sworn I put this on the support forum page to begin with - sorry about that!

Thanks for the rapidshare sexywittsy - that worked great!

I only tried the one browser - Firefox - does toribash site have limited functionality for Firefox users?
I only use Opera and Chrome, but Firefox hits 100% on ACID tests, so it should work fine.
I used firefox to get them both so it's obviously your internet.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.