Toribash
Original Post
Very serious Issue.
Today, 3/19/14 A kid at my school named "Dalejuan -censored-" was sent to the office for making a facebook page.

Wasnt any ordinary page. The page was titled "-My highschool- thot's exposed" And for those who dont know what a thot is, it means That Hoe Over There. On the page there were leaked nudes of girls at my school who were certainly underage. The page lasted a total of 3 days and is removed now. This wasnt the first thot page either, another school in my county did the same thing but on instagram. The maker of that page wasnt found.

Dalejuan was 17 and had quite a few nudes. Every girl on the page was there and had a lawyer. He left my school in hopes to escape this problem. The Police report said he might be "suicidal" I believe this would make him a sex offender. at 17.

What do you think will happen to him in the future? He is already expelled for having a third strike.
What's to talk about? He did something really stupid and is probably going to pay for it for the rest of his life.

Not much else to this. Other than speculation about how badly he's shot himself in the foot. Which doesn't have much depth to it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Not really something for everyone to talk about but all we can say really is what Oracle said. Also, how was he getting NUDE photos of the girls without one of them noticing this? Also, I don't know where you live but in the UK you would probably get little punishment for not so long because all he caused was embarrassment and didn't exactly sexually offend anybody. I don't have the time to go revising Law in the UK but this is a very small crime. Taking photos of girls/boys in highschool is a common thing these days. Even if that photo is never shared publicly it was still took.

The only crime I see is 'Uploading/Taking photos of somebody you havnt had permission too' and that's pretty small but when you add nude to the case it doesn't change it much in my opinion.
blue
pink
I agree with Oracle, there's nothing to discuss about the matter other than it's a good example of what you shouldn't do.

Kids are dumb, learn from them.