Toribash
Original Post
Ello's sparring hut
Hey there. ._.

I will begin this thread with this replay.
Big thanks to R0i
-----
Another replay with R0i
Sadly, it wasn't finished *cries*
Attached Files
EllovsR0i3.rpl (925.8 KB, 18 views)
EllovsR0i4.rpl (571.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Elloizar; Oct 15, 2013 at 03:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
New spars
Here, hopefully this will be worth the time :3
In the replay with Zaona, the last kick was a bit slow in my opinion. But meh.
Here ya goŽ
Attached Files
EllovsZaona.rpl (829.5 KB, 7 views)
EllovsSonny.rpl (540.9 KB, 6 views)
EllovsDezrai2.rpl (528.2 KB, 8 views)
New spars
CnC is greatly accepted :3
THanks to Sonny for sparring me. x3
Attached Files
EllovsSonny3.rpl (735.1 KB, 11 views)
I personally dont like your style, at some points your attacks were good but others were meh, the reason i dont like your style is cause it is too slow for my taste, your balance is fine, overall i give 6/10
Not quite sure why people only write a line or two of cnc, it's a bit crude to be perfectly honest.
Your style is very interesting, I've said so many times. But you do need to work on those slow times between moves. For instance as you finish one move you take a little while to flow into another attack. I hope you work on that aspect of your style because I do quite like your style.
Your style can be slow it's true, but you know how to get decent looking moves out of it so it's not really that big of a deal. I assume it's because you want to have nice clarity in your hits to keep them obvious.
Your balance does need a little work, landing from flips and jump kicks etc. In the replays it looks as though you have a hard time landing them, so there's another thing to work upon.
Not bad overall, keep working at the points I've raised and your flow and style will balance itself out soon enough.
7/10 <3
DEMINI IS LIVE
Sparz
Thanks for the cnc :3

I sparred this day Sam which ended up being very good actually(in my opinion)
DISREGARD THE EM I DID AT THE END, it wasn't meant to be there(I was trying to do a shout to show sam where my head's location should be, due to that both of us wanted a real clean and fast hit to my cranium to end the spar, luckily, it still became a real good ending).
Attached Files
EllovsSammy3.rpl (602.7 KB, 5 views)
You don't twitch and your flow is good.
Faster movements will be better and also, hit harder. You look like your hits don't do damage at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
More spars
Thanks for the critique =3.

Here are 3 replays, with well evolved content, though the ones with Orkris and Puncher were short, I did a long one with 1Snake.
They were all nonetheless, good.
Couldn't have done it without you guys ;3.
Attached Files
EllovsOrkris.rpl (589.1 KB, 4 views)
EllovsPuncher5.rpl (348.7 KB, 5 views)
Ellovs1Snake3.rpl (931.7 KB, 7 views)
Vs orkris - This shows that you have improved, maybe only a little but you still improved, your movement speed increased and also your hits are a little harder, not much but still a little harder, also try to increase your speed and how hard you hit by a little more. 6.5/10
Vs Puncher - This one didnt show much but i liked the way you reacted to the hits, also shows your movement speed has increased a little. 6/10 because it didnt show much.
Vs Snake - This one is your best, it shows how much you have improved in every aspect, from hitting harder, to faster movements, to balance, also i didnt like that weird movement at 1200 frames to 1140 frames, everything else was fine, you were on the ground a little to much for my taste but still your best spar nonetheless. 7.5/10