Ranking
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
Hello Guys!
Guss what I am Back ! :-)
hope everyone is doing well!
-----

yep sorry for leaving.. live and so on was keeping me busy now I will be back from tie to time to play a little. :-)

Oh it wasn't at all meant as judgement

Yeah, I get the whole life-happening thing a bit better now I think XD
Life's been turning up and down like crazy for me in the past few months

I'm really not active at all here anymore though, best connection to me would be my discord: Pasukaru#3669
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Love you all
Recently I've been seeing Toribash advertise a lot on TikTok and weirdly enough, those ads worked on me and I've gotten back into it, the game has had a ton of updates, quite a few cool new features have been introduced and I've played at least every day that I can for about the past 2 months just practicing and trying to get back to the level I used to be on (How was I ever as good as I was). Gotta say though, I miss the old days, the community we had going in Flip, being able to spar and do parkour or just muck around with you lot, and the tutoring by those better and more experienced than me (man I need that again).

The point is, as much as I wouldn't really want to, I'm considering leaving Flip and trying to find an active clan where I can join a community like that again, but I just have so much love and nostalgia for Flip, it's a tough call to make. Ultimately though, as much as I would love to see a revival... this clan is dead, heck I highly doubt anyone will ever even respond to this post, but I'll hold off for now, I still believe in this clan. You're all amazing, and if anyone does see this, shoot me a message on here or my Discord (EdibleCow#4029) maybe we can have some games together.

P.S. I know I was never the best at Toribash compared to most people in this clan, but I'll leave you with some replays of my practice at re-learning the game. These are just me trying to get a hang of the basics again, things like walking, running, flipping, balance, recovery and flow.
-----
-----
I still do truly believe a revival would be possible if we had someone active as the leader of the clan, we could recruit a whole new generation! Also it's surprising to see how many ex-members are still active within the community, Matarika in particular.
Attached Files
High Kick V1.rpl (234.5 KB, 2 views)
Variety Flip Practice V3.rpl (213.9 KB, 2 views)
Running Practice.rpl (303.9 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by ediblecow; Aug 1, 2023 at 08:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
Originally Posted by ediblecow View Post
Recently I've been seeing Toribash advertise a lot on TikTok and weirdly enough, those ads worked on me and I've gotten back into it, the game has had a ton of updates, quite a few cool new features have been introduced and I've played at least every day that I can for about the past 2 months just practicing and trying to get back to the level I used to be on (How was I ever as good as I was). Gotta say though, I miss the old days, the community we had going in Flip, being able to spar and do parkour or just muck around with you lot, and the tutoring by those better and more experienced than me (man I need that again).

The point is, as much as I wouldn't really want to, I'm considering leaving Flip and trying to find an active clan where I can join a community like that again, but I just have so much love and nostalgia for Flip, it's a tough call to make. Ultimately though, as much as I would love to see a revival... this clan is dead, heck I highly doubt anyone will ever even respond to this post, but I'll hold off for now, I still believe in this clan. You're all amazing, and if anyone does see this, shoot me a message on here or my Discord (EdibleCow#4029) maybe we can have some games together.

P.S. I know I was never the best at Toribash compared to most people in this clan, but I'll leave you with some replays of my practice at re-learning the game. These are just me trying to get a hang of the basics again, things like walking, running, flipping, balance, recovery and flow.
-----
-----
I still do truly believe a revival would be possible if we had someone active as the leader of the clan, we could recruit a whole new generation! Also it's surprising to see how many ex-members are still active within the community, Matarika in particular.

edible if you have discord we could get you back involved with the community and alot of the ex members you know just let me know here
What’s up edible I remember you bro, you’re more than welcome to stay or come to obey with me and Kazu, I haven’t got a chance to talk to Kazu since he came but we used to lead this clan a few years ago. It would be cool to see you stay and represent flip. I don’t know if Fragray still plays but Kazus acc was xregalia
i just came back to TB too, so if youre looking for someone to play with you can hit me up on discord, my name's banjono
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by nasa View Post
edible if you have discord we could get you back involved with the community and alot of the ex members you know just let me know here

Yo, I provided my Discord details in my previous post, but if you didn't catch it, my username is ediblecow. I am absolutely keen to get involved with the community again.
-----
Originally Posted by Pill View Post
What’s up edible I remember you bro, you’re more than welcome to stay or come to obey with me and Kazu, I haven’t got a chance to talk to Kazu since he came but we used to lead this clan a few years ago. It would be cool to see you stay and represent flip. I don’t know if Fragray still plays but Kazus acc was xregalia

Ohhh Kazu was also Xregalia? That explains where that account came from. I think I will stick with Flip for now, it's an iconic clan, I can't let it crumble completely. I plan on being active on the forums every day I am available, I will be posting any replays I make here as well.
Last edited by ediblecow; Aug 4, 2023 at 08:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Become one with the cow.
I'll try and remember the password to that acc so I can give you a leader role
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
I'll try and remember the password to that acc so I can give you a leader role

That would be awesome, cheers.
-----
Did my first ever spar to completion and well as a parkour run with Kazu.
Attached Files
First ever.rpl (676.4 KB, 1 views)
Gefint.rpl (904.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by ediblecow; Aug 4, 2023 at 10:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Become one with the cow.