ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New items price lowered
I personally think the prices are a tad too high.
I can never achieve something of that amount without paying a torisubscription but I don't have any money for that.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by sicmo View Post
I can never achieve something of that amount without paying a torisubscription but I don't have any money for that.

Okay but the reply to that is you didn't spend one dime to play Toribash and if you want a decent product somehow someway this game needs to get paid for.

You're only giving Nabi money if you really want a specific hue of color. Doesn't get much more reasonable.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Supply, Demand. People want it. Price is set high. Profits.
why are you looking here? the post is up there
Absolutely, SuperROBO1 is right. It's a basic economy thing. I mean, if people would start to generate money in real world and giving it out to people who are poor and so on, there won't be such thing, as scarcity, which relates to a simple idea of supply/demand
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
If hampa lower the prices of items he will get nothing that's why he higher the prices to make some profit so we should not complain the prices you should save money for buying items.
Haven't heard anything about economy?
And you shouldn't complain of a completely free game. Some items in the shop costs real money. But you can easly buy that with TC in forum or market.
Originally Posted by sicmo View Post

Isn't a valid excuse. Some of the richest members have never spent a penny on Toribash. Decent artwork or clever marketing and patience is all you need.
^^^ I've sold over 3mil tc all together, mostly all private deals with shmevin and people I trust, but never spent a penny on tb that was out of my pocket... Bought vip twice with part of the money, spent some on humble bundles for users throughout tb, which gonna do again, and best off all, filled up my gas tank quite a few times....

sicmo, not hard to make the tc to buy the things if you are smart about it... lot's of ways Without spending money...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
maybe hampa should take a leaf out of steam's book and have special offers with higher stock every now and then
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
I think that new items should be cheaper in the first day and increased price on the next
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy