ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Custom relaxes/forces
I was wondering about the hector relax as you guys know. Is it possible that there may be something cheaper than joint textures? I am just curious on what plans there is for this stuff ^^. What would the price range be? how would it effect the economy and other joints? Is it possible that there is going to be something where theres one pixel instead of 20? I think it wouldn't be a bad idea because if you tried to copy an existing force, you could just deny certain colors. for instance... ...lets say that supernova is 56642. If you try to put that in the textures you would be rejected. (just an alpha suggestion)

Now instead of hampa updating joint colors every 100 years... ...why not market up some ideas of normal people? You make a new color. It would be as valuable as people make it.

For textures (not plane colors) could be a whole new item.

Texture item price would be: 50k

Plane color item price would be: 80k

Just my heads up on a tori revolution. I'm a bit rusty and I know lots of you are going to have good reasons why there shouldn't be custom colors/textures, but I still want to throw this out there.

~Corny is the new cool~ < LIE
Joint textures have a shade to them while in game, which tints any image you load into them, while in game. This prevents you from mimicking expensive colors. You get to see the true untinted color in replay though.
rock the world, one fight at a time