Ranking
Original Post
Easier Way to find items in market
They should out like a search bar that makes it easier for people to find items because in the search thing right now u need to put a username
Ehm.
There already is a bar that enables you to search for items specifically.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by Raage View Post
They should out like a search bar that makes it easier for people to find items because in the search thing right now u need to put a username

You don't have to put in a username if you don't want to.
I'm sure you know,username and price was recently added if you were searching for a specific person,or price,its optional to fill in the person,but you MUST fill in price

Bye bye toribash
It uses your TC as the default maximum price because you can't buy things which cost more money than you have. So I'm not too sure what you're getting at there.
Just to clarify.
You type in the item you are looking for in the item line.

The system will suggest the closest match, click on the appropriate one.

The system will fill in your amount of tc in the "max price" line.

For this purpose, don't fill in the seller line, leave it blank.

If you want to see more results, including ones that exceed your present amount of tc, change the figure manually in the max price line before clicking search.

If on the other hand, you desire to see all the items a certain seller has on the market, only type in his user name in the seller line, and don't type anything in the item line.

Any time you see an item that interests you on the market, clicking it will load all of the other ones available at the time (within max price) starting with the cheapest available, and up. Great feature for getting the best deal, and seeing the price ranges.
rock the world, one fight at a time