Toribash
I'm surprised, I genuinely thought I'm the only person in this community who play it.

I've only reached Epic tier tho, couldn't bother to keep pushing my rank higher. Trash team
I am epic to. Its hard to get rlly good. And you also need a team. Whats you id there?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I'm from the philippines so I'm obliged to play this game, here's my ID, feel free to add me. 148763681

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by Mage View Post
I do play. Currently Mythic 4

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
I'm from the philippines so I'm obliged to play this game, here's my ID, feel free to add me. 148763681

D:

I tried the game. I dislike how skins give power-ups and the character prices.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
the "power ups" are literally worthless lmao, 8 damage is nothing when everyone does 2000

Nah dude, it means a character would be doing +8 more damage which is pretty whack if u'd ask me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
It barely makes a difference, speaking from experience. besides, the game gives away free skins every 5 minutes anyways, it's not too hard to get your hands on a skin.

It does make a difference in early game. Lets Let you hit 10 times, u get +80 more damage, 1 extra hit. But not that important. Another wacky thing is that u have to grind for emblems, and thouse make a difference. But, you get max emblems when u are getting good at the game...But it would be much better if there were no bonus from things like that.I have 42 heroes, i get a new one every 2 weeks or so, plus free heroes that i get from time to time
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals