Toribash
Name: Crazyguy2234 (Call me Pierce)
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Forum Activeness: On a scale 1-10 1. I keep more in contact with steam & skype. steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086446555/ Skype: Crazyguy2234
Ingame Activeness:On a scale 1-10. 7-8
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans and why you left them: The Number One (1). I left it because it died out
Anyone you know in this clan: I currently know no one in this clan.
Why do you want us: I see that this clan has some great potential to grow and become one of the best clans.
Why should we want you: I have 3 years worth of training experience on 2 mods, and has trained 10 people.
Best mods: Aikido, Greykido, and Mushu
Worst mods: I'm not sure. I've only played those 3 within my 3 years.
About myself: I'll start off with my experience. As mentioned above, I have 3 years worth of experience. I haven't played through all of those 3 years though. After playing a year of Aikido, I've had enough of this game and quit for several months. I later joined back and started on the mod Mushu, which I fell in love with immediately. I've learned quite a few moves, and have gotten very good at it. I have played Aikido every now-and-then, but I specialize in Mushu. There is 1 thing you need to know about my personality though. I'm both arrogant and a hot-head. So I apologize in advance if I offend you. Also mentioned above, I said that I trained 10 people. 7 of those were non-experienced players wandering how to play. the rest 3 are those help to grow stronger. I do like to do Parkour in my meantime, but i'm an amateur at it. If theres anything else you'd like to learn about me, you could contact me on my skype and-or steam. Which have both been provided above.
If you would like to see some replays. i'll be more than happy to send some via Skype
Last edited by Crazyguy2234; Jul 24, 2015 at 04:48 AM.
We live to be free. SO LET'S BE FREE
Originally Posted by BillMagic View Post
Hello people still alive after the Apocalpse and im here to join the group fighting the apocalypse i shall use magic to strengthen you all(Best intro ever ikr).

K so i am billmagic i am currently a 4th dan black belt as of my late clan and first crooks has recently died i have been looking for a friendly trustworthy clan i am active ingame as well as clan forums the reason i think my posts are only 2 is because it is either glitched out or only because i posted in clan forums. A little bit about myself i am going into 8th grade i used to play soccer and baseball and this summer i have mostly been just relaxing. I have met Kratos and Grim aswell. I haven't been exactly on for a year but i hope you could make a exception. I can bring this clan a stash of weed and friendliness(not going to say skill because there is always someone better than you). I hope you take my app into consideration. Magic nipples up up and away!

Rejected, i'm sorry.

Originally Posted by sethtus View Post
Hi, my in-game name is sethtus i am an 8th Dan who plays toribash almost everyday, ive seen kratos and grim in a few random servers.
As i watch some of the apocalypse clansmen play i see great skill and another things that stands out as well as, they don't seem to trash talk others or make negative remarks, with saying that i really think this clan would be great to be in.
Since i do play a pretty good bit every week i feel like i could be a good contribution to the clan.
Not only helping win wars but also improve others as well as get better myself.
With all of this being said i feel like apocalypse is the right clan for me.

No results yet. Wait.

Originally Posted by Crazyguy2234 View Post
Name: Crazyguy2234 (Call me Pierce)
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Forum Activeness: On a scale 1-10 1. I keep more in contact with steam & skype. steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086446555/ Skype: Crazyguy2234
Ingame Activeness:On a scale 1-10. 7-8
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans and why you left them: The Number One (1). I left it because it died out
Anyone you know in this clan: I currently know no one in this clan.
Why do you want us: I see that this clan has some great potential to grow and become one of the best clans.
Why should we want you: I have 3 years worth of training experience on 2 mods, and has trained 10 people.
Best mods: Aikido, Greykido, and Mushu
Worst mods: I'm not sure. I've only played those 3 within my 3 years.
About myself: I'll start off with my experience. As mentioned above, I have 3 years worth of experience. I haven't played through all of those 3 years though. After playing a year of Aikido, I've had enough of this game and quit for several months. I later joined back and started on the mod Mushu, which I fell in love with immediately. I've learned quite a few moves, and have gotten very good at it. I have played Aikido every now-and-then, but I specialize in Mushu. There is 1 thing you need to know about my personality though. I'm both arrogant and a hot-head. So I apologize in advance if I offend you. Also mentioned above, I said that I trained 10 people. 7 of those were non-experienced players wandering how to play. the rest 3 are those help to grow stronger. I do like to do Parkour in my meantime, but i'm an amateur at it. If theres anything else you'd like to learn about me, you could contact me on my skype and-or steam. Which have both been provided above.
If you would like to see some replays. i'll be more than happy to send some via Skype

Rejected, i'm sorry.
Last edited by Kratos; Jul 24, 2015 at 08:50 PM.
Hey guys, My name is Rusty and I'm here to apply.

Let's start off with a straight forward; my ign is Rust and I am 14 years old, I won't say my real name because I don't give that information away at every single thing.

I have been playing Toribash for over three years and In that time I have found myself sparring, parkouring, and texturing most often. While that is not all I do, it is where I spend most of my time. Other mods I play include abd, aikido, greykido, mushu, lenshu3ng, and sometimes boxshu.

About my personality, I see myself as a more laid back person, I like to joke around and have fun, whether you see that as mature or not is up to you.

Things that I enjoy doing outside of Toribash are Minecraft(Permission to judge granted), Borderlands 2, Subnautica, Warframe, Elsword, Smite, and rarely LoL.

Over my 3 years I have been in many clans, most all of them I left due to inactivity.
My previous clans where Quantum, Sparring Trilogy, Crooks, Dr, and Ascend. I have been in others but those are ones I remember off the top of my head.

On the topic of forum and ingame activity I am decent. On the forums I am the most active at about 7-8/10. Around the ingame area, right now I am about 7/10 and within the next month or so when schools starts, I'll be playing only on the weekends meaning a drop to 3-4/10.

I have both Steam and Skype. My Steam will be below this section along with my skype.
Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189514318/

I have kept my slate on toribash clean as I have no bans or infractions. As a person trying to become better at texturing I have frequently sell sets and heads on the Art/Textures Sub Forum.

I do know a few people in this clan, the two that I will mention mainly would be Grim(I met him in a skype call about a month ago) and Kratos himself(I've met him in game a few times and he had pm'd me to apply to this clan.

I want to join this clan because I am looking for a clan that has a fresh start and one that I can help grow to become a very large and well known clan. I think you guys will see me as an asset because I can texture decently, I can help and wars, and I am very familiar with the forums.

About me now, as I said earlier I am a 14 year old, I play lacrosse as an attackman.
I sometimes go play a game or two of basketball with my friends at a local court. I am an A-B student and I live with a very strict family. It is because of this strict family of mine that I both cannot play on the weekdays during school and why I am an A-B student. On my free time I alternate between playing games, practicing my percussion, practicing my sketching, working on my texturing, reading books (Permission to call me nerd granted) and playing with my two dogs.

At this point in the app I believe I have covered most, if not all of the subjects that are required and more. So I suppose that this would be the end of my app.

I hope you guys accept me and I wish you good will.
Thank you for your time,
~Rust
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
*Notice
Since no one else has posted this here, we will discuss apps in private, so if you don't receive any replies here don't feel discouraged. Anyway rust you're app is under discussion. Also everyone should post apps like this.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
kan I jion plese because my frend is in this caln and i want to

plaes

Last edited by scorpionma; Jul 29, 2015 at 10:27 AM.
INB4 14 days ban
hello, ender of all! :D
hi, Apocalypse! I am a 10 year old youtuber that acts 15 and you guys may, or may not believe me but when I swiched versions and computers my account got reset but I've been playing for 2 years! my Skype is Joffy421(look up this number or call it 5039292005) I wanna join because I've never been in a clan so this is my...
not-for-laughs very-meaningful super- special application
(F.Y.I since I'm a youtuber I can get more recruits if you want them!)
How can i say that huh..
NO!
NO!NO!
NO!NO!NO!
NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!
Hi Apocalypse
Hi there, my name is Chris, i am from lebanon, i am 15 years old in 9th grade, I like playing toribash, i am A black belt with 900 games to 2nd dan
i am very active In games and on the Forum, i like playing some mods in toribash like: Aikido, abd, Mushu .Wushu,Tk, Erthtk.

i am here to apply to (A) Apocalypse, i like this clan i started enjoying spectating wars when Apocalypse play against a clan, i was before in lotus but they are just Rude, really u cant find a clan that its wrost then lotus, so i started Meeting some members of (A) they was cool, and very helpful, so i desicded so Apply to (A) Apocalypse.

i can help this clan in wars, as i said i am good at some mods and i could be helpful if (A) war on these mods, i am a good replay Maker, and i enjoy making arts like textures.

this is my app, hope u like it Sorry for the bad english