Toribash
Original Post
100k Set request.
I want a set that is original, make the set for this request.

Colours: Random but i will be using elf-pure-pharos-imperial-vampire and many other colors so it must be colorful :3.

Style:Random I dont know how to explain so my example will be Moop's set, DON'T COPY ANYTHING FROM THAT SET. Remember it must be original with some funny stuff on it etc.

Head texture: Must be with a pirate expression (not a pirate head) it can be just eyes and mouth not humanish or something like that Example of the expression:
Sorry but thats the best example I could find lol...

Go freestyle with the legs arm etc.
Damn it I'd love to do this for you but I really dont have the time in the next couple of days, and somebody else will have made you one by then.
Pity, this would have been fun to make. :|
[Request]How's this for a pirate expression?
Catluvah and I will try to do this for you. We'll work on some ideas and post soon. Until then I was wondering what you thought of the expression on the heads below. Think of them as a head texture sketches. They are b&w because I do not yet know what color to make the head. We can make it any color any style you want. Here are heads. (btw: these are 128x128 resolution)

Here is the head from our first collaborative set currently on auction.

Please let me know what you think of my attempt at a "pirate" expressions. Thanks!
Lol, Its good man i like it but thats not what i had in mind, I wanted something like more random more cartoonish thing.
Hopefully this is better
I spoke with Catluvah who said the same thing. I made a couple of heads to show you. Anything can be changed.

We'll have more stuff coming soon. We just want to go ahead and get feedback on the head.
Ohgawd i love it!
Thats what i had in mind!
Now just make the body and i tell you if i like it heheh
i just made the legs check em out
buttonhead will post it soon

feel free to suggest or comment on em when buttonhead posts em
Last edited by catluvah; Sep 2, 2009 at 08:36 AM.
legs for your approval
freshly made by Catluvah

Catluvah wanted me to say that the font can be changed if you don't like that as well.

let us know what you think. So head is cool as is? If you like them we'll give you both with set.

Comments and suggestions are welcome!
Last edited by buttonhead; Sep 2, 2009 at 09:52 AM. Reason: edited image
btw u want me to do that thing (the face on the leg but edited) as a shoop da whoop or the epic face?

i think u would know the shoop da whoop but not epic face so here is the epic face