Ranking
Hello Vector, I'm very sorry for the interruption, but I'm requesting for Overlord (Your Best-Man's Brushu representative) to have a duel with me (iCoF's Best-Man Brushu representative) so that we can have an outcome for the Best-Man event. This invitation activates immediately, and you can set the time whenever you wan't considering that I go to school from 8:20 AM to 4:00 PM in +0 GMT (London) Time.
Last edited by Luthery; Mar 21, 2013 at 11:56 PM.
POOP
do you like it?
Originally Posted by Luthery View Post
Hello Vector, I'm very sorry for the interruption, but I'm requesting for Overlord (Your Best-Man's Brushu representative) to have a duel with me (iCoF's Best-Man Brushu representative) so that we can have an outcome for the Best-Man event. This invitation activates immediately, and you can set the time whenever you wan't considering that I go to school from 8:20 AM to 4:00 PM in +0 GMT (London) Time.

I'll pm you.

I'm mad

EDIT:
Last edited by Overlord; Mar 22, 2013 at 06:09 PM.
Hello Vector. Sorry to interupt. I am requesting a duel for the Best-Man Lenshu3ng. Please pm me about who I shall battle and when. My GMT is +5. (North America) Tommorow would be a faboulous day to battle. (12:00 PM to 4:00 PM (May change). Thank you for your time.
-Perfect
Team Sad
Originally Posted by pause View Post
I say no to all.

O hi
We didn't see ya a long ago
whatsup?
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Originally Posted by PerfectBro View Post
Hello Vector. Sorry to interupt. I am requesting a duel for the Best-Man Lenshu3ng. Please pm me about who I shall battle and when. My GMT is +5. (North America) Tommorow would be a faboulous day to battle. (12:00 PM to 4:00 PM (May change). Thank you for your time.
-Perfect

*cough* Anyone? For the BestMan Clan Event? :/
Team Sad
Perfect, rejected.
One of the reasons: You now is in the clan.
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|