Ranking
Original Post
Maintenance Requests and Improvement Suggestions

If anyone notices any problems, has any suggestions, or if any of you stumble across something that can help recover the original glory of this organization's forum, please either post them here or PM a moderator. Any help is appreciated.

-----------------------------------
(Work to be done goes here)
Split up Anime/Manga you're watching/reading right now so that anime and manga are seperate - request/suggestion
Make a anime music thread - request/suggestion

(work done goes here)
Last edited by ConCon; Sep 18, 2014 at 10:20 AM.
Change itachi88 on the members list to Kyou. Name change.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
Change itachi88 on the members list to Kyou. Name change.

Done.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
The "Member List" bit at the top looks gay out of place/
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by chumpy View Post
I noticed that intoto is on the members list twice.

Thank you. Corrected.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Why don't you organize the anime/manga suggestions into different genres? Different people like different things and this would make it easier for them to find what they're looking for.
I am a magnificent volcano.
Originally Posted by satiknee View Post
Why don't you organize the anime/manga suggestions into different genres? Different people like different things and this would make it easier for them to find what they're looking for.

It was once like that, but it was pretty messy. If I get time, I'll put links to all the anime in the thread to a page that gives details on them.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
I put genres on manga recommendations ;o
It would look a lot better if there was a space between the lines.
We need to figure out a more efficient way of categorizing the recommendations. Putting the genres down next to each individual series would fragment the list (could you imagine searching for a specific genre group through that large list?), and if we put it in separate columns, it would be a clusterf*ck due to the wide variety of genres a single series can cover.

Gotta figure something out here. XD
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]