View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lmao, I'm sure it would. XD

Also I think that we should get some of the trial members into the Official Member Status.
Last edited by Galaxy; Oct 19, 2014 at 05:04 PM.
I already have my robot swag set just need the pimp hate and dollar chains.

I refuse to be simply just another "Official Member" to you. I choose the bae life or death to me.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Oct 19, 2014 at 05:11 PM.
I think I might be retired.
That's now what I mean by becoming an "Official Member", what I'm getting at is that i want the Trial Members to get off of that rank; into the more important ones. ;)

Also, you guys should share some of your replays with me (single-player or multi-player), I would like that a lot. I love making replays, here are some of mine:

CnC would be much appreciated.
Attached Files
#dlz_Beginnings_1.rpl (246.6 KB, 3 views)
#dlz_Perfection_2.rpl (308.4 KB, 3 views)
#dlz_Combo_3.rpl (518.0 KB, 3 views)
#dlz_Rotary_4.rpl (239.0 KB, 4 views)
#dlz_wip_4_v2.rpl (205.9 KB, 3 views)
Problem: I can't take single player seriously and my multiplayer replays are mostly aikido.
Solution: fucking spar me, pleb thots.
I don't really mind that they are all in one mod. I would still like to see them if possible. :'D
So, we have a problem. It seems Crooks is falling apart and it might be out fault, I love them so, and hate to see them lose members...
Crooks is just really angry because it was Nv's decision to leave because she didn't like the environment, or being mainly known just for being in Crooks. So she just happened to join our clan. I don't know if Nv cleared it up enough to them though.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
i always knew josh was a disease
we now have problems
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
It isn't anyone's fault. If they were really tight-knit it wouldn't happen, plain and simple. ccmmzz might be helping revive my matron clan Fyre though!

We were in it together back in the day.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Oct 19, 2014 at 06:48 PM.
Oh we were? Dang I don't remember that. lol
I <3 Crooks, Fyre and New Era!!