Godly Wooden Boomarang
HP 220
MP 60
full set of silver armor
Jagged cloud in a bottle
Spiked hermes boots
hasty shackle
hasty nature's gift

with this loadout would i be able to take down all 4 pre-hardmode bosses, (not at once) saying ive also met the criteria and have the items to spawn them?

just realized my cloud and hermes boots are spiked and jagged

CTHULU BEATEN POSSIBILITY CONFIRMED
Last edited by Slymash; Jul 8, 2012 at 10:00 AM.
my ears are full of shrek
Well ur armour will not help you at all, but killing the eye a few times for the demonic ore thing and get some armour , tools etc. Once you have the demon armour you should be fine , Except Skeletron he is a hard one but you can still try.
You can defenately beat most of the bosses with this equipment, except for the Wall of flesh, other then that, other bosses should be farely easy

Originally Posted by Tyler1235 View Post
Well ur armour will not help you at all, but killing the eye a few times for the demonic ore thing and get some armour , tools etc. Once you have the demon armour you should be fine , Except Skeletron he is a hard one but you can still try.

It does not really matter what armor you use, i have beaten all of these bosses without any armor, it all depends on how well you can evade they're attacks
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
I agree with tyler, demonic ore should be enough to give you a nicer armor set if you think you can't dodge attacks too much.

But, even if you are, some bosses are still fairly tough, like that skull head (forgot the name). Some attacks can be dodged but with that armor the slightest attack might cause a great amount of damage.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i killed the eye of cthulu with like only 8 armor or something and a normal bomerang so jea, your equipment is enough to get all of them but not the wall of flesh

it depends to on your skill, how good you can dodge and how good you hit them
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
The Eye is really easy with the shuriken, then you can beat the other bosses with that armor, but you should definitly rack up on demonite to make the armor, it will be a million times easier.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
i killed the eye of cthulu with like only 8 armor or something and a normal bomerang so jea, your equipment is enough to get all of them but not the wall of flesh

The eye is the easiest boss actually, all you need to do is jump and shoot, it's beatable with no armor at all. But for the eater of worlds, and that dungeon skull thing, those definitely need higher armor than silver especially if you're not good at dodging, and/or if you're fighting them in a very tight area.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
The eye is the easiest boss actually

This is where i think you are wrong, the easiest boss is Slime king, the easiest boss to summon is the eye.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
The eye is the easiest boss actually, all you need to do is jump and shoot, it's beatable with no armor at all. But for the eater of worlds, and that dungeon skull thing, those definitely need higher armor than silver especially if you're not good at dodging, and/or if you're fighting them in a very tight area.

hmm for the skull dungeon thing i prefer the full meteor armor and this cannon , you dont need mana then and makes alot of dmg... thats how i killed him :d

but i prefer to build for every boss a little arena too, so no night zombies comming and kill you, or in the corrupt these flying things..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken