Toribash
you gave the info I wanted the... stuff so still its a weird spp for me ( no sport on your timetable?) Yis!--->YES
Last edited by Possesed; Sep 15, 2013 at 11:23 PM. Reason: secret Question is secret
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
Even though it was the mother of the girl on the phone and you poop on your hand becausethe toilet was occupied for the goldfish funeral, you gave the info I wanted the... stuff so still its a weird spp for me ( no sport on your timetable?) Yis!--->YES

Not really into much sports, I work out but no sports.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
3 Yes , Invited I guess.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

These guys, never know how to apply... :P
but, he's a decent player and he might learn more here, so, my vote is yes.
I give him a yes, wait, nvm doesnt matter hes in metal now...
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
Goughy is a cool person. He wont disappoint. Hax approved :3
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Goughy is a cool person. He wont disappoint. Hax approved :3

And this is why I approve your face :3

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Hello metal clan!
My name is felippe i have 12 years and i live in brazil, my cookies are cool (: and i speak portuguese (native language) and english.
The mods i play are: Judo, wushu, abd and etc, my activity in forum are good and in-game amazing :P
i want to join in metal to do new friends and i see you guys are very good like the clan.
Originally Posted by Ukeny View Post
Hello metal clan!
My name is felippe i have 12 years and i live in brazil, my cookies are cool (: and i speak portuguese (native language) and english.
The mods i play are: Judo, wushu, abd and etc, my activity in forum are good and in-game amazing :P
i want to join in metal to do new friends and i see you guys are very good like the clan.

1 post? D:, cookies? lol
You seems like a good guy, I saw you in-game dueling sometimes etc, you should know how to use the forum more what worries me is that you just have 1 post D:
Well, my vote is yes, btw, if you join us, be active in forum ;0
I suck.
Originally Posted by Ukeny View Post
Hello metal clan!

You're definitely good ingame, but I'm worrying about your forum activity.

Also, the application doesn't seem to have any effort inside, and looks like it's been made just using a minute or two.

Overall, NO.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!