Toribash
Thank you for votes and invitation. :3 I'm gonna go to sleep now, so see ya tomorrow. Or actually today later. :]
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
well, I watched the clan for a few days and decided to apply, I chose free form, have some friends and acquaintances here, my last clan was AEON, I'm good with my gear, set, head, textures avyy etc., also I ventured the market already, and I have some experience in sales and purchases, my gMT is -3, my real name is Wallace, I live in Brazil, my favorite mod is aikido, aikido7 and derivatives, I am a happy person, cool, educated, like pandas, on weekends I rob banks, do not know what else to say I hope to be accepted, until the same because I'm sexy enough to be a member, tnx all

my works

| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Goddamn... no one know how to post an app... We should fuck this and put an example...
Nvm, i'll stay neutral, this app was the worst one here and you forgot to add the Metal logo.
Last edited by Kratos; Sep 15, 2013 at 01:44 AM.
Hey kauzin, is very good to see you again, Friends are always welcome

but, their work, all failed

sain put my application hehe
Last edited by Bruno; Sep 15, 2013 at 01:50 AM.
Originally Posted by -Kau- View Post
well, I watched the clan for a few days and decided to apply, I chose free form, have some friends and acquaintances here, my last clan was AEON, I'm good with my gear, set, head, textures avyy etc., also I ventured the market already, and I have some experience in sales and purchases, my gMT is -3, my real name is Wallace, I live in Brazil, my favorite mod is aikido, aikido7 and derivatives, I am a happy person, cool, educated, like pandas, on weekends I rob banks, do not know what else to say I hope to be accepted, until the same because I'm sexy enough to be a member, tnx all

my works

Your bank robber xD
yes!
I suck.
Originally Posted by -Kau- View Post

my works

Greeting, Wallace. I approve of your application. I don't really know why. I just feel like you'l fit in here for some reason.

"on weekends I rob banks" Good hobby.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
I'm happy to be accepted, thank you all, kratos #suck <3
sdd bruno dlç
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Yes to both since i know lolman, lead pure ;)

And kau's app is okey to me

@ man brazils every where
Dead...
Welcome both of youu!

do this on talk thread ~iSpeed
Last edited by iSpeed; Sep 15, 2013 at 04:43 PM.
Let's get started.

Name: Jackal
Belt (black belt): White!
Why you want to join us? Well you seemed active forum and Ingame(which counts a lot for me), also I've just met a few members today and they're friendly and handsome.
Your favorite mods:
Their infractions / ban (please be honest):
Nationality:Hungarian
How many languages ​​you speak: Hungarian and English
Special skills: I used to market a lot but now I just stopped it, I'm a clan style designer
Have previous clans? whom and why leave?: Secret(I was inactive then 2010), Knotz(dead), ProNinjas(dead), [l]Still love em but they're inactive ingame
How long you play toribash: From the first time? If so 6 years.
Alts: Killthenoise(spar acc)
Was invited by someone? NO NO NO
Read the rules? What Rules? Is there any rules thoe?
A small bibliography
Your user card:
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Jackal.png
How you can help us? Can I? I can't!
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█