Toribash
There was a man named Kratos, just fell down from a chair and landed in the earth with two immortal blades. And when he stood up, he ripped his jeans off and ran to Mexico because the place was filled with diapers and orange violets. And he was so embarrased that he tried to steals women's underwear just to smell and squeeze her sexy stinky poop that he took from their bag and start to cry like a guy in blackops2, because ofc he is a big baby, that can't wipe his butt by himself. He uses a robot to make his wife jealous of his cleaning products that he bought. And he starts to love them and wich that fine robot ass started to get horny, so he was combo breaking with his sexrobot on his pony. He loved it then he started to eat some epic pie pizza and he got stomach ache after he raped Azure and Crack11 in the fucking ass. And it's called the wrecking ball! singed by miley "tongue" cyrus, that wrecked her balls then someone came in like a bitch that bitching and did random stuffs and seriously tried to kill dead people. So, her mom went to the store and bought him a super kind robot slave that raped Azure in a land called rainbow-sucking castle. And azure liked much of it because he loves rainbow penis, and rhaemond sucked Juliano's titays just for fun. Then we all sucked some of dick except PerfectBro and juliano, so Lets go out for some of the cute fluffy dick monster juice. Then we decided to do kungfu to kill pandas that sucked Juliano's candies that he puked rainbowz and possesed, possesed sex then brucelee came and doing some cookies to possesed. Possesed love cookies so much because his mom was making cookies, and Nice big juicey hotdogs that were Beginning to rot then Possesed's dad Went to go to find possesed. Then possesed died because of NOEL Who then committed suicide in agony. This is boring. Because you don't care about noel. Wait i see something, Noel is living in Kratos House to make a Giant pancake with Cookies and chickens as well as Telling Juliano to pay me back with some pie. A blueberry pie, no strawberry pie, Cause strawberries are the hearts of fruity monsters, that love my pizzasticks. Possessed's Pizzastick is really big like an oak tree
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
There was a man named Kratos, just fell down from a chair and landed in the earth with two immortal blades. And when he stood up, he ripped his jeans off and ran to Mexico because the place was filled with diapers and orange violets. And he was so embarrased that he tried to steals women's underwear just to smell and squeeze her sexy stinky poop that he took from their bag and start to cry like a guy in blackops2, because ofc he is a big baby, that can't wipe his butt by himself. He uses a robot to make his wife jealous of his cleaning products that he bought. And he starts to love them and wich that fine robot ass started to get horny, so he was combo breaking with his sexrobot on his pony. He loved it then he started to eat some epic pie pizza and he got stomach ache after he raped Azure and Crack11 in the fucking ass. And it's called the wrecking ball! singed by miley "tongue" cyrus, that wrecked her balls then someone came in like a bitch that bitching and did random stuffs and seriously tried to kill dead people. So, her mom went to the store and bought him a super kind robot slave that raped Azure in a land called rainbow-sucking castle. And azure liked much of it because he loves rainbow penis, and rhaemond sucked Juliano's titays just for fun. Then we all sucked some of dick except PerfectBro and juliano, so Lets go out for some of the cute fluffy dick monster juice. Then we decided to do kungfu to kill pandas that sucked Juliano's candies that he puked rainbowz and possesed, possesed sex then brucelee came and doing some cookies to possesed. Possesed love cookies so much because his mom was making cookies, and Nice big juicey hotdogs that were Beginning to rot then Possesed's dad Went to go to find possesed. Then possesed died because of NOEL Who then committed suicide in agony. This is boring. Because you don't care about noel. Wait i see something, Noel is living in Kratos House to make a Giant pancake with Cookies and chickens as well as Telling Juliano to pay me back with some pie. A blueberry pie, no strawberry pie, Cause strawberries are the hearts of fruity monsters, that love my pizzasticks. Possessed's Pizzastick is really big like an oak tree with big horns.

There was a man named Kratos, just fell down from a chair and landed in the earth with two immortal blades. And when he stood up, he ripped his jeans off and ran to Mexico because the place was filled with diapers and orange violets. And he was so embarrased that he tried to steals women's underwear just to smell and squeeze her sexy stinky poop that he took from their bag and start to cry like a guy in blackops2, because ofc he is a big baby, that can't wipe his butt by himself. He uses a robot to make his wife jealous of his cleaning products that he bought. And he starts to love them and wich that fine robot ass started to get horny, so he was combo breaking with his sexrobot on his pony. He loved it then he started to eat some epic pie pizza and he got stomach ache after he raped Azure and Crack11 in the fucking ass. And it's called the wrecking ball! singed by miley "tongue" cyrus, that wrecked her balls then someone came in like a bitch that bitching and did random stuffs and seriously tried to kill dead people. So, her mom went to the store and bought him a super kind robot slave that raped Azure in a land called rainbow-sucking castle. And azure liked much of it because he loves rainbow penis, and rhaemond sucked Juliano's titays just for fun. Then we all sucked some of dick except PerfectBro and juliano, so Lets go out for some of the cute fluffy dick monster juice. Then we decided to do kungfu to kill pandas that sucked Juliano's candies that he puked rainbowz and possesed, possesed sex then brucelee came and doing some cookies to possesed. Possesed love cookies so much because his mom was making cookies, and Nice big juicey hotdogs that were Beginning to rot then Possesed's dad Went to go to find possesed. Then possesed died because of NOEL Who then committed suicide in agony. This is boring. Because you don't care about noel. Wait i see something, Noel is living in Kratos House to make a Giant pancake with Cookies and chickens as well as Telling Juliano to pay me back with some pie. A blueberry pie, no strawberry pie, Cause strawberries are the hearts of fruity monsters, that love my pizzasticks. Possessed's Pizzastick is really big like an oak tree with big horns. Then randomly, someone
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
There was a man named Kratos, just fell down from a chair and landed in the earth with two immortal blades. And when he stood up, he ripped his jeans off and ran to Mexico because the place was filled with diapers and orange violets. And he was so embarrased that he tried to steals women's underwear just to smell and squeeze her sexy stinky poop that he took from their bag and start to cry like a guy in blackops2, because ofc he is a big baby, that can't wipe his butt by himself. He uses a robot to make his wife jealous of his cleaning products that he bought. And he starts to love them and wich that fine robot ass started to get horny, so he was combo breaking with his sexrobot on his pony. He loved it then he started to eat some epic pie pizza and he got stomach ache after he raped Azure and Crack11 in the fucking ass. And it's called the wrecking ball! singed by miley "tongue" cyrus, that wrecked her balls then someone came in like a bitch that bitching and did random stuffs and seriously tried to kill dead people. So, her mom went to the store and bought him a super kind robot slave that raped Azure in a land called rainbow-sucking castle. And azure liked much of it because he loves rainbow penis, and rhaemond sucked Juliano's titays just for fun. Then we all sucked some of dick except PerfectBro and juliano, so Lets go out for some of the cute fluffy dick monster juice. Then we decided to do kungfu to kill pandas that sucked Juliano's candies that he puked rainbowz and possesed, possesed sex then brucelee came and doing some cookies to possesed. Possesed love cookies so much because his mom was making cookies, and Nice big juicey hotdogs that were Beginning to rot then Possesed's dad Went to go to find possesed. Then possesed died because of NOEL Who then committed suicide in agony. This is boring. Because you don't care about noel. Wait i see something, Noel is living in Kratos House to make a Giant pancake with Cookies and chickens as well as Telling Juliano to pay me back with some pie. A blueberry pie, no strawberry pie, Cause strawberries are the hearts of fruity monsters, that love my pizzasticks. Possessed's Pizzastick is really big like an oak tree with big horns. Then randomly, someone brutally destroyed the

There was a man named Kratos, just fell down from a chair and landed in the earth with two immortal blades. And when he stood up, he ripped his jeans off and ran to Mexico because the place was filled with diapers and orange violets. And he was so embarrased that he tried to steals women's underwear just to smell and squeeze her sexy stinky poop that he took from their bag and start to cry like a guy in blackops2, because ofc he is a big baby, that can't wipe his butt by himself. He uses a robot to make his wife jealous of his cleaning products that he bought. And he starts to love them and wich that fine robot ass started to get horny, so he was combo breaking with his sexrobot on his pony. He loved it then he started to eat some epic pie pizza and he got stomach ache after he raped Azure and Crack11 in the fucking ass. And it's called the wrecking ball! singed by miley "tongue" cyrus, that wrecked her balls then someone came in like a bitch that bitching and did random stuffs and seriously tried to kill dead people. So, her mom went to the store and bought him a super kind robot slave that raped Azure in a land called rainbow-sucking castle. And azure liked much of it because he loves rainbow penis, and rhaemond sucked Juliano's titays just for fun. Then we all sucked some of dick except PerfectBro and juliano, so Lets go out for some of the cute fluffy dick monster juice. Then we decided to do kungfu to kill pandas that sucked Juliano's candies that he puked rainbowz and possesed, possesed sex then brucelee came and doing some cookies to possesed. Possesed love cookies so much because his mom was making cookies, and Nice big juicey hotdogs that were Beginning to rot then Possesed's dad Went to go to find possesed. Then possesed died because of NOEL Who then committed suicide in agony. This is boring. Because you don't care about noel. Wait i see something, Noel is living in Kratos House to make a Giant pancake with Cookies and chickens as well as Telling Juliano to pay me back with some pie. A blueberry pie, no strawberry pie, Cause strawberries are the hearts of fruity monsters, that love my pizzasticks. Possessed's Pizzastick is really big like an oak tree with big horns. Then randomly, someone brutally destroyed the pizzastick because it
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
There was a man named Kratos, just fell down from a chair and landed in the earth with two immortal blades. And when he stood up, he ripped his jeans off and ran to Mexico because the place was filled with diapers and orange violets. And he was so embarrased that he tried to steals women's underwear just to smell and squeeze her sexy stinky poop that he took from their bag and start to cry like a guy in blackops2, because ofc he is a big baby, that can't wipe his butt by himself. He uses a robot to make his wife jealous of his cleaning products that he bought. And he starts to love them and wich that fine robot ass started to get horny, so he was combo breaking with his sexrobot on his pony. He loved it then he started to eat some epic pie pizza and he got stomach ache after he raped Azure and Crack11 in the fucking ass. And it's called the wrecking ball! singed by miley "tongue" cyrus, that wrecked her balls then someone came in like a bitch that bitching and did random stuffs and seriously tried to kill dead people. So, her mom went to the store and bought him a super kind robot slave that raped Azure in a land called rainbow-sucking castle. And azure liked much of it because he loves rainbow penis, and rhaemond sucked Juliano's titays just for fun. Then we all sucked some of dick except PerfectBro and juliano, so Lets go out for some of the cute fluffy dick monster juice. Then we decided to do kungfu to kill pandas that sucked Juliano's candies that he puked rainbowz and possesed, possesed sex then brucelee came and doing some cookies to possesed. Possesed love cookies so much because his mom was making cookies, and Nice big juicey hotdogs that were Beginning to rot then Possesed's dad Went to go to find possesed. Then possesed died because of NOEL Who then committed suicide in agony. This is boring. Because you don't care about noel. Wait i see something, Noel is living in Kratos House to make a Giant pancake with Cookies and chickens as well as Telling Juliano to pay me back with some pie. A blueberry pie, no strawberry pie, Cause strawberries are the hearts of fruity monsters, that love my pizzasticks. Possessed's Pizzastick is really big like an oak tree with big horns. Then randomly, someone brutally destroyed the pizzastick because it is horribly disgusting
There was a man named Kratos, just fell down from a chair and landed in the earth with two immortal blades. And when he stood up, he ripped his jeans off and ran to Mexico because the place was filled with diapers and orange violets. And he was so embarrased that he tried to steals women's underwear just to smell and squeeze her sexy stinky poop that he took from their bag and start to cry like a guy in blackops2, because ofc he is a big baby, that can't wipe his butt by himself. He uses a robot to make his wife jealous of his cleaning products that he bought. And he starts to love them and wich that fine robot ass started to get horny, so he was combo breaking with his sexrobot on his pony. He loved it then he started to eat some epic pie pizza and he got stomach ache after he raped Azure and Crack11 in the fucking ass. And it's called the wrecking ball! singed by miley "tongue" cyrus, that wrecked her balls then someone came in like a bitch that bitching and did random stuffs and seriously tried to kill dead people. So, her mom went to the store and bought him a super kind robot slave that raped Azure in a land called rainbow-sucking castle. And azure liked much of it because he loves rainbow penis, and rhaemond sucked Juliano's titays just for fun. Then we all sucked some of dick except PerfectBro and juliano, so Lets go out for some of the cute fluffy dick monster juice. Then we decided to do kungfu to kill pandas that sucked Juliano's candies that he puked rainbowz and possesed, possesed sex then brucelee came and doing some cookies to possesed. Possesed love cookies so much because his mom was making cookies, and Nice big juicey hotdogs that were Beginning to rot then Possesed's dad Went to go to find possesed. Then possesed died because of NOEL Who then committed suicide in agony. This is boring. Because you don't care about noel. Wait i see something, Noel is living in Kratos House to make a Giant pancake with Cookies and chickens as well as Telling Juliano to pay me back with some pie. A blueberry pie, no strawberry pie, Cause strawberries are the hearts of fruity monsters, that love my pizzasticks. Possessed's Pizzastick is really big like an oak tree with big horns. Then randomly, someone brutally destroyed the pizzastick because it is horribly disgusting that everyone died
There was a man named Kratos, just fell down from a chair and landed in the earth with two immortal blades. And when he stood up, he ripped his jeans off and ran to Mexico because the place was filled with diapers and orange violets. And he was so embarrased that he tried to steals women's underwear just to smell and squeeze her sexy stinky poop that he took from their bag and start to cry like a guy in blackops2, because ofc he is a big baby, that can't wipe his butt by himself. He uses a robot to make his wife jealous of his cleaning products that he bought. And he starts to love them and wich that fine robot ass started to get horny, so he was combo breaking with his sexrobot on his pony. He loved it then he started to eat some epic pie pizza and he got stomach ache after he raped Azure and Crack11 in the fucking ass. And it's called the wrecking ball! singed by miley "tongue" cyrus, that wrecked her balls then someone came in like a bitch that bitching and did random stuffs and seriously tried to kill dead people. So, her mom went to the store and bought him a super kind robot slave that raped Azure in a land called rainbow-sucking castle. And azure liked much of it because he loves rainbow penis, and rhaemond sucked Juliano's titays just for fun. Then we all sucked some of dick except PerfectBro and juliano, so Lets go out for some of the cute fluffy dick monster juice. Then we decided to do kungfu to kill pandas that sucked Juliano's candies that he puked rainbowz and possesed, possesed sex then brucelee came and doing some cookies to possesed. Possesed love cookies so much because his mom was making cookies, and Nice big juicey hotdogs that were Beginning to rot then Possesed's dad Went to go to find possesed. Then possesed died because of NOEL Who then committed suicide in agony. This is boring. Because you don't care about noel. Wait i see something, Noel is living in Kratos House to make a Giant pancake with Cookies and chickens as well as Telling Juliano to pay me back with some pie. A blueberry pie, no strawberry pie, Cause strawberries are the hearts of fruity monsters, that love my pizzasticks. Possessed's Pizzastick is really big like an oak tree with big horns. Then randomly, someone brutally destroyed the pizzastick because it is horribly disgusting that everyone died but nobody actually
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There was a man named Kratos, just fell down from a chair and landed in the earth with two immortal blades. And when he stood up, he ripped his jeans off and ran to Mexico because the place was filled with diapers and orange violets. And he was so embarrased that he tried to steals women's underwear just to smell and squeeze her sexy stinky poop that he took from their bag and start to cry like a guy in blackops2, because ofc he is a big baby, that can't wipe his butt by himself. He uses a robot to make his wife jealous of his cleaning products that he bought. And he starts to love them and wich that fine robot ass started to get horny, so he was combo breaking with his sexrobot on his pony. He loved it then he started to eat some epic pie pizza and he got stomach ache after he raped Azure and Crack11 in the fucking ass. And it's called the wrecking ball! singed by miley "tongue" cyrus, that wrecked her balls then someone came in like a bitch that bitching and did random stuffs and seriously tried to kill dead people. So, her mom went to the store and bought him a super kind robot slave that raped Azure in a land called rainbow-sucking castle. And azure liked much of it because he loves rainbow penis, and rhaemond sucked Juliano's titays just for fun. Then we all sucked some of dick except PerfectBro and juliano, so Lets go out for some of the cute fluffy dick monster juice. Then we decided to do kungfu to kill pandas that sucked Juliano's candies that he puked rainbowz and possesed, possesed sex then brucelee came and doing some cookies to possesed. Possesed love cookies so much because his mom was making cookies, and Nice big juicey hotdogs that were Beginning to rot then Possesed's dad Went to go to find possesed. Then possesed died because of NOEL Who then committed suicide in agony. This is boring. Because you don't care about noel. Wait i see something, Noel is living in Kratos House to make a Giant pancake with Cookies and chickens as well as Telling Juliano to pay me back with some pie. A blueberry pie, no strawberry pie, Cause strawberries are the hearts of fruity monsters, that love my pizzasticks. Possessed's Pizzastick is really big like an oak tree with big horns. Then randomly, someone brutally destroyed the pizzastick because it is horribly disgusting that everyone died but nobody actually randomly died because
There was a man named Kratos, just fell down from a chair and landed in the earth with two immortal blades. And when he stood up, he ripped his jeans off and ran to Mexico because the place was filled with diapers and orange violets. And he was so embarrased that he tried to steals women's underwear just to smell and squeeze her sexy stinky poop that he took from their bag and start to cry like a guy in blackops2, because ofc he is a big baby, that can't wipe his butt by himself. He uses a robot to make his wife jealous of his cleaning products that he bought. And he starts to love them and wich that fine robot ass started to get horny, so he was combo breaking with his sexrobot on his pony. He loved it then he started to eat some epic pie pizza and he got stomach ache after he raped Azure and Crack11 in the fucking ass. And it's called the wrecking ball! singed by miley "tongue" cyrus, that wrecked her balls then someone came in like a bitch that bitching and did random stuffs and seriously tried to kill dead people. So, her mom went to the store and bought him a super kind robot slave that raped Azure in a land called rainbow-sucking castle. And azure liked much of it because he loves rainbow penis, and rhaemond sucked Juliano's titays just for fun. Then we all sucked some of dick except PerfectBro and juliano, so Lets go out for some of the cute fluffy dick monster juice. Then we decided to do kungfu to kill pandas that sucked Juliano's candies that he puked rainbowz and possesed, possesed sex then brucelee came and doing some cookies to possesed. Possesed love cookies so much because his mom was making cookies, and Nice big juicey hotdogs that were Beginning to rot then Possesed's dad Went to go to find possesed. Then possesed died because of NOEL Who then committed suicide in agony. This is boring. Because you don't care about noel. Wait i see something, Noel is living in Kratos House to make a Giant pancake with Cookies and chickens as well as Telling Juliano to pay me back with some pie. A blueberry pie, no strawberry pie, Cause strawberries are the hearts of fruity monsters, that love my pizzasticks. Possessed's Pizzastick is really big like an oak tree with big horns. Then randomly, someone brutally destroyed the pizzastick because it is horribly disgusting that everyone died but nobody actually randomly died because stop saying because