Toribash
The idea is that I'll try and convince someone to use it instead of the current bet system.

The speccing players thing I don't like, see if there's another way to do this.

Is it possible to create a hidden 0 frame at the start of the match with 60 seconds of reaction time or something (with the ability to space taken from those fighting)?

The /cp thing is fine, as long as it's clear that time is running out and bets need to be made (i guess the wording can be sorted out any time though).
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Originally Posted by ClockworkMonkey View Post
The idea is that I'll try and convince someone to use it instead of the current bet system.

Fair enough, but you can't be sure that everyone in the room is using the script.

The speccing players thing I don't like, see if there's another way to do this.

Is it possible to create a hidden 0 frame at the start of the match with 60 seconds of reaction time or something (with the ability to space taken from those fighting)?

There are no "hidden frames". But what might work is setting the reaction time to 60 seconds, disabling space and when the time is up reload the mod and restart the game. Only requirement: The players need to run the script in order to disable space.

The /cp thing is fine, as long as it's clear that time is running out and bets need to be made (i guess the wording can be sorted out any time though).

Yep, text can be changed.
Signature temporarily out of order.
I mean replace the current bet system in the game. That's what I want it for. Don't worry about wether players have the scripts or not, it's not relevant to what I want.

It needs to be solid, I think reaction time can be changed mid game, so if you can disable space, you can just set reaction time to normal after 59 seconds or something. It then starts the turn again at the new reaction time (if you are changing settings manually this is the case, so I guess it'd work with script too).

Make it as if it's a core part of the game.
Last edited by ClockworkMonkey; Mar 18, 2014 at 08:27 PM.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Can't actually do that. psycore knows his stuff, he's trying to come up with working solutions.
Honestly, I don't see this ever working properly, unless hampa actually adds it to the game.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Make it as if it's a core part of the game.

I think the problem is you thinking that this can be done with a script. It can't. You could only script a workaround, and you seem to not want a workaround.

Use the actual suggestions board instead.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
ok, well as it's more of a proof of concept, just make it work like you said and that's fine. If you can do that psycore, I'll send you 25k
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

I'm preparing for exams the next five days so I can't guarantee to do anything. If someone else wants to earn the 25k till then, do it.
Signature temporarily out of order.
I tried a little, but assuming you're the host the script would freeze your client(I guess it's possible to run the script on some alt to avoid this) while the betting is on. When it's over, it will unfreeze. This is because the script idontcare function is looping at max speed so your cpu goes 100%. I guess it's not worth even trying or is it?
I don't have a way to test it. You try it and tell if it worked.

WIP

Last edited by dainiusb; Mar 19, 2014 at 10:23 PM.
Originally Posted by dainiusb View Post
I tried a little, but assuming you're the host the script would freeze your client(I guess it's possible to run the script on some alt to avoid this) while the betting is on. When it's over, it will unfreeze. This is because the script is looping at max speed so your cpu goes 100%. I guess it's not worth even trying or is it?
I don't have a way to test it. You try it and tell if it worked.

WIP

There's a /lockdown command that prohibits anyone from entering or leaving, in case you were unaware.

Additionally, I don't know if you just edited it or not, but nothing in that script loops, like you say. The only two hooks that are continuously called are draw2d and draw3d.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today