Toribash
Original Post
What's with Zyg?
Excuse me.

I have heard him leaving mid game, been swearing to people when he loses by so called luck or glitch (vs. kristis... Well, not swearing with him, but whining)... I have heard him been otherwise pretty unsportsmanship or whatever it is spelled when he loses a tournament... And last, when someone comes to tell him that he left mid game he tells (at least told to me) to mute him...

That's some interesting stuff I've heard, hmm.
Hihihi, hes just 12 years old, what can you expect

But yeah, Kai promised punishment for stuff like that I recall
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Oh yeah, bout that, word on IRC that he's been hacked, I don't know much so, I just want to tell you, I will be going now
Yeah he doesn't do very nice things!But I think we need wait....

OldBean: I know you try hard to use correct grammer, but i'm going to beat it into you.
Last edited by OldBean; Oct 23, 2008 at 07:55 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
Hihihi, hes just 12 years old, what can you expect

But yeah, Kai promised punishment for stuff like that I recall

I think Fyerrblad is 10 years old...
Hacked? Hmm, I dunno but he has been behaving erratically recently. I'll keep a close eye on him for a while.
Echomarine 4 the win
Zyg has indeed been leaving midgame and it isnt the kind of rep we want within our clan and since i have had to ban him once for spamming also im opening up a poll for Zyg to be kicked out
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

If he did hes been hacked.. Hes from lithuania (however you spell it)
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black