ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I think Shook played Hades today

I wonder how much progress he made, if he did.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Bitch i got to end credits yesterday. B[

But yes hello i'm alive, thanks for checking in on me! I've just been INSANELY stressed by thesis at study, which kinda made me retract to a smaller social circle because i didn't have the mental energy for more. Good news though, i graduated this monday! I can therefore call myself a multimedia designer now, and it only made me break down once in December. :V
Sadly, my contract at Kiloo has expired, and they couldn't offer me more work. Got a sick-arse recommendation though, and some money of course.

Has Shook been drawing dumb shit? Shook has been drawing dumb shit, so get ready. You'll have to forgive me for not writing a blurb for all of them, there's like 8 months worth of doodles to catch up on. :V

sketchy things

slightly less sketchy things

And there we go! No inktober this year, i was far too stressed to think about that.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Gosh dang it shook you're precious

Also thanks for my new favourite reaction pic

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
And there we go! No inktober this year, i was far too stressed to think about that.

what about next year?
Iunno, we'll see at that time. There's also been some controversy surrounding the original Inktober anyways, something about it being plagiarised from someone else, but i'm not quite up to speed on it. In any case, plenty of alternate prompt lists to find. :V

Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
Gosh dang it shook you're precious

Also thanks for my new favourite reaction pic

u welcom lol
heard about the mass effect remaster? better be ready for that multiplayer cos we going back!
QUACK
I absolutely love that Nebula drawing.

Glad you're alive and doing well (aside from your stress). I just bought my first house! It's terrible

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Ooo, good shit my dude! Even a shite house is a house nonetheless, which means having a door to lock out the outside world. :V
Also, thank! I was very much winging it with that nebula, and originally i had put some colours on it, but that just ended up looking bad, so i went with this version. Here's the coloured version if you're curious, i don't actually dislike it myself but i trust the judgement of my arty friends.

Originally Posted by siku View Post
heard about the mass effect remaster? better be ready for that multiplayer cos we going back!

They doing wot now? Nice, time for more brogan vanguard party! It better be in glorious HD. :V

also i felt the pencil itch so here's a wendigo getting a crystal for soup or something iunno

soup

HI SHOOK!!! JUST CAME BY TO SAY I'M GLAD YOU'RE STILL DRAWIN', BUDDY. MISS YA!
beware
the goblin
Ohey dude, nice seeing you 'round here! I'm still drawing yes, ain't about to quit when i've gotten this far. :V
I hope you're doing well, i know i'm doing a lot better after graduating. ;o

Speaking of how far i've gotten with drawing, i decided to redraw a thing from 2010 to see just how big the difference is.

orange

Turns out it's pretty big. :V