Ranking
Original Post
Clan council vote.
NOTICE: If no-one else posts, the vote will end tomorrow. If you haven't voted PLEASE VOTE NOW. Your opinion matters.
Alright, so I've been talking to Warcry and Phail, and I've decided to create a final vote for who should be on the clan council. The number of people has decided to be seven. The end date for the poll is still TBA. So, everyone, post the seven people who you think should be on the council.

Results so far:
*Phail: 12
*Tapion: 12
*S3D: 11
*Warcry:10
*Autoz: 10
*HiVoltage: 9
Surf: 4
Tart: 3
Geast: 2
SigmaPhi: 2
Malvado: 2
People with a * in front of their name are currently in, people with ~ are tied for the last spot.
Last edited by HiVoltage; Nov 5, 2009 at 04:16 PM.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Here's how I think:
1.Warcry
2.Phail
3.Aslask
4.S3D
5.Novitech
6.Tapion
7. HV/DF(if more active)/Geast/Me
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
here is my vote:
-Phail
-Warcry
-Novitech (if he can be active)
-Tapion
-Aslask
-S3D
-HV
Phail
Warcry
Tapion
Aslask
S3D
HiVoltage
Autoz

Same as HV and Rob's list.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post
I see no reason why my name should take up a spot on the list.

Just because I think you're an important member of the clan.

Originally Posted by HiVoltage View Post
Slash, please choose one person for the last spot.

Hmm. Well:
1.Warcry
2.Phail
3.Aslask
4.S3D
5.Novitech
6.Tapion
7.Geast
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
1.Aslask
2.Phail
3.Warcry
4.S3D
5.Autoz
6.HiVoltage
7.Tapion.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
No, seriously, I think I can be removed from the list. There's not need for me to take up a spot that someone could be actively filled.

I will still participate with this clan, as long as you guys will have me. If you want advice, I'll give advice, if you need help with the bank, I'll help out with the bank. But I don't need to be on the "council roster". It won't change whether or not I can see the private forums... I can rename your private forums "faggotry etc" if I want, or delete it, or make 1000 of them. It's not at issue of access.

Long and short of it, allow someone else to take the spot, and just make me an 'honorary counselor' of the clan or something since I'm not able to actively participate in a lot of the clan activities. It gives the opportunity for someone else to prove themselves to the clan.

Also, if my vote counts... I place 1 vote in for the following: Warcry, Phail, Tapion... yeah, that's about it. I havn't been active enough to vote on the rest of you... sorryyyy.