Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
International Forums ("Organization Outreach" thread related).
In this thread (http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=631609), Fade discusses the future of all organizations.
In my thread I want to focus on national organisations.

Suggestion:

Create a tab called "International Forums" in the general section, then transform official national organisations into national subforums and place them in such a tab.
Most of modern game-forums have this type of tab in a visible place.
This simply allows new players to quickly find support from their native players.

Of course, only one subforum per country.
After some time, the number of national subforums may increase, so it would be worthwhile to segregate them alphabetically.
It would also mean that any organisation set up in the future whose main purpose is to represent a country would be useless because of the existence of a national subforums.
That's it.
I don't want to write too much, it's just a simple suggestion. ;)

I've deleted some things because my idea has changed a bit after some of your posts and hints.
Current version of my idea and current explanation.

Screenshot

"Posts of various players, including Bigdog, have convinced me that instead of removing dead Organizations, it's better to just revive them.
I think that placing such subforums in a visible place and placing this thread with links (3rd tab in the second example) will help new players and deliver new members to organizations and clans (although I still think that many Organizations should be removed because they don't meet the basic activation requirements).
PS: ...and there should be activity checks for the organizations."

sry for any linguistic errors.
Last edited by Bison; Sep 14, 2019 at 06:20 PM. Reason: General change of concept.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*