Toribash
Original Post
Flames won't show at all
Ya, I waited a while and tried everything I could to fix it but nothing worked so I'm posting here.

So I purchased two hand flames from FNugget, they worked fine in 3.7, but then when 3.8 came along they stopped working. I thought it might be that flames in general didn't work so I waited a bit, but then I saw some other people using their flames so I realized that wasn't the problem.

I unactivated and reactivated them a couple times, no change.

I reinstalled Toribash twice, no change.

I tried re-downloading my set on multiple occaisions, no change.

And as far as I can tell, nobody can see my flames.

I'm really upset at this, as I parted with a good portion of tc to get them, so I hope I can get them working again.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I haven't seen them in so long. Hope still exists for me then.

And yes I have shaders and they run beautifully.

And lol for the mis-spell :P
My /dl system is messed up. I have to input the name like 20 times xD. Oooh, Lol I just noticed the v xD xD.

Also, did you try to buy a flame particle and then uploaded one?
Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
My /dl system is messed up. I have to input the name like 20 times xD. Oooh, Lol I just noticed the v xD xD.

Also, did you try to buy a flame particle and then uploaded one?

I'm not sure I follow you.

If you mean did I buy a flame texture and uploaded a texture, then no I did not.
Originally Posted by Wonderz View Post
That's the reason probably.

No... it's not. You don't need a flame texture for the particle to work.
ya wish i would have known that since i bought one waste of 10k nothing happened

edit: just gonna ask since there's a thread already made about this can i just post and look for the answer on here and get help too if you dont want me too tho ill make my owne