Toribash
Original Post
[raku] Tea Sipping Application Thread
------------------------------Recruitment------------------------------

Now, I heard that you are interested in joining. Congratulations. Just be sure to
check that you are a nice, fun person. Make sure you speak english too. [raku] is basically a tight-knit group of friends, if you're interested in joining, please get to know us first.

Give us a paragraph or 5 telling us about yourself, and everything you want to tell us. This application will help us decide whether to let you in, so make it worth it.

Remember that the ideal member has a good understanding of the English language, with good punctuation and grammar. Remember, a clan isn't just to join to look good, we want you to participate with our activities, we want to have fun with you, and we want you to be mature. So don't take this whole, 'Joining' thing lightly. I would like you to take a few moments filling this in, I don't want a rushed job.

Alternatively you can fill in the application below and prove to us you either cannot do a free-form application or simply cannot read.

Name:
Belt:
Qi:
Why you think you should join:
Anything else:

Once you have filled this application out, post it below. Once you apply, the clan will discuss. If we think you are good enough, will then accept you in [raku].

Rules.
Last edited by Kamura; May 29, 2012 at 01:07 AM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
We believe you have the wrong clan.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Yeah, I would recommend the following;

Stick to our rules when posting here.
Don't spam.

You have broken all of the above, so I would watch yourself if you don't mind.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
No, leave this board and never return.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
belt:black
i would want to join befause i have SKILL and i good in clan war :P
anything else: don't call me noob 1000000 persons don't XD lol
Originally Posted by darkbegasus View Post

No, leave this board.

Remove yourself from the vicinity.

The poor English language. Just leave, please.
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned

Well, we thank you for applying. And we shall take you request not to call you a noob to heart. We would also like to inform you that your application has been denied because of poor effort and your seemingly utter lack of the knowledge pertaining to the basic grammatical concept known as the capital letter and full stop.

As such we do not wish to hear from you until such a time these errors have been fixed, you illiterate amateur.

Have a nice rest of your day from the folks here at raku.
[sigpic][/sigpic]