Toribash
Hello raku,
Hm, where to start. Well, let's start with the basic information. First of all, I am 5'4, and I am almost 13 years old. This may be a concern, but it doesn't have to be because I am mature for my age, but I mess around sometimes. Well, I guess we could go to physical features. I have dirty blonde, medium long hair with almost silver eyes.

Next would be alternate accounts. Well, my main account was chandlerb, which I later changed the name to Tune. On that account, to be honest, I was known as a clan hopper. To this day I am still ashamed of what my clan hopping. Also, i was very eager to get pure and to be a higher belt, so i bought 10k qi. Eventually, I got bored of toribash and decided to leave "in style". By that, I mean I scammed Kristis133. It was a USD for tc scam. It was rather redundant. While I still had Tune, I bought an account called Mohit. Mohit, I don't think had too bad of a reputation, except for the fact that I applied for many clans. After Mohit, I started a new account named TheLittleMan, he didn't have too bad of a reputation. Eventually, I change the name to Foxx. But, because of my family, I had to request a ban. If I didn't request one, I would've gotten back on. The family didn't keep me away for long. Eventually, I made Kyrn, but didn't like the name so I made this account Athin. On this account, I have gain massive amounts of maturity, and have completely altered my personality.

Hm, well I have a lot to tell you about me. Let's start at the beginning, I heard it's good to start there. Well, until age 10, I never met my dad. My dad decided to Not meet me because he didn't want to be with my mom anymore. After I met my dad, I. Thought he was a cool guy. Well, not even a year after I met my dad, during a custody battle for me, he married my 4th grade teacher. Before the custody battle, my mom and dad got along pretty good. Well, after marrying my 4th grade teacher (she has a 8-year-old daughter that's a total diva), everything took a turn for the worse. My step-mom tried to control everything. So my dad would get angry because there was so much stress. He would throw things at me, and call me horrible names daily. Honestly, it only hurt so much because I barely know the guy yet! Sorry, I know I'm jumping around here. At my mom's house, it's not the best place. Mostly because she moved 6 times the year all this occurred. Anyway, 1 day, not too long ago, I decided I have had enough. I ran away, which was not a great idea. Well, after they found me, they took me back home. When I got home, my dad had enough and he got mad and lunged at me. I, in absolute terror, tried to run the other way. He caught me and shoved me to the ground and calls me names that were horrendous. My mom and grandma were angry so they moved me to california, to live with my grandma. Because of all this stress going on, I obtained depression. From depression, I became amazingly negative and have had thoughts of suicide.

Now for my miscellaneous information. I do indeed have Skype, my username is chandler.cassano. On my account named chandlerb/tune, my belt, before I bought QI, was 4th Dan. Mohit, I didn't play on enough to get up belts. Otherwise, my game-playing was all-around. If I had not gotten banned or bought QI, I would be about 6th Dan. My GMT, I believe, it -8. I am on the forums about 7 hours a day on the weekdays, and about 10+ hours on weekends. In-game, my activity on weekdays is about 2-3 hours a day, about 5 hours a day on weekends. My main mods are: AikidoBD, Taekkyon, and lenshu3. My special skill is replay making, I cannot post examples as of now, but I will post some as soon as I can.

I would like to join raku for several reasons. Mostly, I would love to have a clan that is tight-knitn instead of just some random people thrown in the same clan. Secondly, I feel that the members in this clan are: mature, and respectful.

I decided to apply ahead of time to get my application out of the way, and to tell you all there is about me, thus helping you all get to know me better.

Thank you for your time today. I hope you will consider my application. I also hope my application shows my dedication.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
I know Mohit, he's from India. Didn't knew that idiot would sell his account.
I would have said yes but the fact that you scammed someone prevented me from saying so. I hate scammers to a great extent. It would have been a no but the only reason I'm staying with apathy for now is that you are showing a 'change' via this account.

I hope things get better for you irl, wishing you best of luck. ;)
Aww, Yes from me.
I've played in game with you; you're a good player. You're also a really nice guy, and I for one would love to see you stick around, even if you don't get in.
I personally don't care about past accounts and alts, as long as it changes. Like Akmal, I despise scammers and clan hoppers. But the fact that you are so open and haven't tried to hide anything is a big thing for me. So, stay active, don't bloody clan hop and enjoy yourself! You'll be great to have around.

He clan hopped. D:
Last edited by Deeza445; Mar 4, 2012 at 02:44 PM.
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
Thank you for the contribution, friends.

If I don't get accepted, I'll surely stick around.
It's a definite yes from me. You are very brave for posting all of that. Your father doesn't seem like that great of a person :/

Anyway, I really like you! I hope you get accepted into raku soon. It will be great having you in the clan. And I hope your problems will get cleared up! Best wishes to you!
Wait, what the hell?
Didn't we reject TheLittleMan and chandlerb (both his alts). I forgot the reason, it's in our private board somewhere.
Last time he applied he continued to complain and ask 'give me another chance'.

:|
I'll be honest, Star, I have done that, that was me. But I looked over myself, and I saw so many flaws in myself. I thought it over a lot, and I decided that if I wanted people to like me, and to have fun, I really need to change who I am. I dropped the clan hopping thing and all that other stuff. I decided that I want to be fun, mature, repectful, and forgiving. And with that, here I am. Changed for the better.
Hmm, not sure at the moment. You seem to be giving out a good impression. The other members like you.
Leaning towards a yes.
NO... just no.
Of all the people to grow up... Pffff (sigh).

Well, this is not a bad thing, just a bit of a shock for me.

Sorry to hear about your folks, parental battles and such are... highly unpleasant.
Thanks for taking the time too fill in this application, give me a little bit to think about it.
Leaning yes.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...