Ranking
Because tea is awesome.

You know that feeling of depression when you finish a cup of tea?

Well I found the cure; make another cup of tea.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
-Sorry, I missed this one-
Last edited by XWOLFz; May 22, 2012 at 05:16 PM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Excuse me, but I asked Fish ever so politely to do this request. Don't call Fish a pushover nor do not blame the members of raid as a whole. It was I and I alone. The amount of disrespect going towards raid is unreal. We're not "butthurt" about dying because it had to be done. Yes sad, but not "butthurt". All I ask is to take the tag and the name of raid down together, as a whole, and let it die peacefully and respectfully as the clan was when thriving. Around three years raid's been around, and I'd want it to be respected.

Lets put this in other words. Lets say you had a clan called "Bees" and you want the tag to be [Hive]. There was a clan, quite famous clan to include, named Hive (Renamed from something I do not entirely remember). You just don't do that... out of respect.

Also, to conclude my mini-monologue. I find this quite ironic on two accounts. You're calling raid mad, but in all reality you are probably twice more mad than I am. Secondly, you're saying we're mad about dying, then again you're calling your members "inactive twats". Quite ironic indeed.

Think deeply of what I said and just calm down.
Last edited by ed; May 22, 2012 at 05:41 AM. Reason: typo

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Personally, I didn't see the need for changing the tag to [r]. I wasn't even 'alive' when all this happened, so I am unsure of Wolf's reasoning towards this.
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Excuse me, but I asked Fish ever so politely to do this request. Don't call Fish a pushover nor do not blame the members of raid as a whole. It was I and I alone. The amount of disrespect going towards raid is unreal. We're not "butthurt" about dying because it had to be done. Yes sad, but not "butthurt". All I ask is to take the tag and the name of raid down together, as a whole, and let it die peacefully and respectfully as the clan was when thriving. Around three years raid's been around, and I'd want it to be respected.

Lets put this in other words. Lets say you had a clan called "Bees" and you want the tag to be [Hive]. There was a clan, quite famous clan to include, named Hive (Renamed from something I do not entirely remember). You just don't do that... out of respect.

Also, to conclude my mini-monologue. I find this quite ironic on two accounts. You're calling raid mad, but in all reality you are probably twice more mad than I am. Secondly, you're saying we're mad about dying, then again you're calling your members "inactive twats". Quite ironic indeed.

Think deeply of what I said and just calm down.

So sorry, you see I had been having a rather bad few days, anger tends to pend up like that. My main issue with this was that I was not involved in any of the discussions about any of this, should I have been made aware of such I would have been more and happy to co-opperate, it's just the whole going over someones head that tends to rub me the wrong way.

EDIT: And I did forget to take that one down, silly me. I had already discussed with Fish why I was offended so.
Last edited by XWOLFz; May 22, 2012 at 05:26 PM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]