Ranking
I got my server running:

It's for users without premium. I'll change it though if you premium users want to get on.
Originally Posted by Elvis2 View Post
I don't play minecraft.

Does anyone else play Mechquest or runescape?

Or possibly Fusion Fall?

I only play Runescape at rare occasions. I knew Minecraft from when it was Alpha, never bought it though. Bought Terraria one day after a 75% discount :3
I tried Poxnora, could never do well. I'm so bad at strategy games.
I played Minecraft since Alpha 0.9 (only 7 euros! :D), and I bought Terraria the day it came out.
Mechquest is meh, and WoW > Runescape.
I currently play: WoW (I have Cataclysm), Toribash, Minecraft (kinda) and I go on my Xbox at least 3-4 times a week. I'll also play LoL (love that game <3), but only if I have someone to play it with me. Garen FTW~

Also, we run a server (me and two friends), but it's for people who have paid for Minecraft only. PM me for ip and such, you need to be white listed.
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
I mainly hang around xbox these days. Haven't opened a computer game in a long time.
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
There wasn't any error, the server just didn't seem to be on, or that minecraft didn't detect it.
Have you tried port forwarding it? Cause if you didn't, we'll need to use hamachi.

I already portforwarded it.
Hmm, maybe it's because I closed minecraft_server.jar . looool

Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
I got my server running:

It's for users without premium. I'll change it though if you premium users want to get on.

HOW?
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Originally Posted by GLaD0S View Post
I already portforwarded it.
Hmm, maybe it's because I closed minecraft_server.jar . looool

.-.

Risa, why didn't you wait for me? </3
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Maybe my port forward is wrong because I don't know how to.
Gryphon, how can did you port forward and how did you make yourself an admin?
Definitely not Josh Lintag