ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Vale
So, guess what? Well, if know what vale meant then you'd already know what this thread is about, if not look it up. Like right now.

And no, I'm not going to make a trollish turn around and laugh at you all. Which has been fun, all those many times.

So, I am XWolfz. Aka; Straitis, Aka; Tobias W. Ferrus Aka; Zak M. Margetts Aka; XWOLFz (and so on). I have been here on Toribash a little under four years. In that time I have made close to 12000 posts here on the forum, with a notable portion being here in raku(Don't do the maths, I know I was a post whore. I received one infraction and a ban here; the ban was totally worth it. While here I never won a single tourney, broke one million TC or obtained a notable position of power (That I could openly talk about)(Yeah, thats right, HA). I was in two clans, the other being one led by Marked1. On a side note, I was also one of the /last/ people you'd want to troll you; or give power to on a bad day.

And today, I write to you a dear John.

Yes I will be answering questions. Yes I will be hanging around. (until someone who steps up and takes the damn job)

So, I'm going to run through a list of people, you will be rated, commented on and then you shall contemplate my words.

Starting with those who are no longer here, and in no order of favoritism.

Lelouch1337; You stuck with us for awhile, glad you did.

Slaughther I miss you.

Poop: I had a little dance the day you finally rage quited raku. Seriously, basic grammar was beyond you.

Bright: Hi, knew you for a bit and then you stopped posting.

Pidda: One of my former members who went off and did something great here, congrats.

Tubba75: I rather enjoyed talking to you, hope you're having a good life.

Hagan: A lot of people missed you. I was not one of them. (really, we didn't speak much, did we?)

Akmal: Okay, you I miss. Have a nice life.

Praeter: To this day I double check that I managed to spell your name right, nice knowing you.

MCFresh4u: You didn't want me being leader, and then you became a father. That's the summary of what I can remember of you. Stay safe out on the field.

MCBurger: Thanks for the private board.

Devil1, Dad, who ever the hell you are now. I have known you for a long time... and I still regret being able to say that. More so that I let you in the clan, you hopping two faced morionem.

Bored: You're one of my older members, I can't hate on you that much since you did help along the way. But good lord you turned into a troll...

If you thought the wall of text was done, you were wrong. Here we go with people who are still kinda here.

Gryphon: You're still a favorite, best of luck with all things are and school.

Zac: You came with Star, still worth having you with us.

Star:Ah, my trusted number two for so very long. I almost punched a hole in the ceiling the day you joined. I hope your stay with us was enjoyable.

Dogburn You may not have noticed that we didn't speak much, maybe you did. Either way.

Sentinal We spoke a bit on IRC. And if you remember our conversations there, you'll figure out why I spelt your name wrong.

Hugo, Defenestration,GLaD0S I don't have much to say other than thanks.

Kamura And now, for my longest lasting member, Kamura. God damn we have known each other for awhile. Like really, you where there all the way. As my Current Co, and longest standing member; I would have passed on my job to you. But you refused... adamantly.
I will say that it has been a joy having you, through bad times and the good.

raku Okay, so you're not a person. You're not a tangible object nor are you in anyway going to save my life any time soon. But how did you manage to manage to keep me here for two years?! We first met a month or so after I left Phantasm. I saw a nice looking advert for you showing you off as a nice clan, who likes art and tea. Naturally I was drawn to you. And naturally you were having issues. After a bit of a debate I managed to become your new leader. And I think we know how it went from there. Over the years, we have seen a few deaths, seen life (MCFresh, :P) and seen some genuinely good people pass through here. Hell, a few made a decent name for themselves. (Star, Akmal and myself became mods, Pidda made a clan that didn't suck and Hagan did something Awesome which slips my mind). You got me through some hard times strangely enough, and with effort you grew. And grew. And grew... actually, you remind me of that story from doctor Sues about the goldfish that was over fed. We almost lost you because of that (For those not in the know, we were almost deleted for being 'too active' (Despite us having skype and IRC, which we also used)).

You are probably one of the biggies I'm going to miss, you'll always have a spot in my geeky little heart.

As for the unnamed #sexy crew, we had fun, will keep in touch with you all.

I shall still float around, coz I can.

So this is me saying good bye. Your Australian, Brony, Furry (I'm not a Wolf, it's a long story.), Misanthropic, Crazy haired, suspected time traveler, ferret loving madman of a leader officially resigning my position as leader of raku.

VALE!
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
You forgot elvis.
sad.

I know we didn't speak much or anything and that I'm a very new addition to the clan, but it's still disheartening to see you resign.

Originally Posted by Shigechio View Post
You forgot elvis.
sad.

I know we didn't speak much or anything and that I'm a very new addition to the clan, but it's still disheartening to see you resign.

Same situation.
Hi Natejas :>
Well that was long, It's strange seeing you resign though, I wasn't expecting it.
Anyway, goodbye.
Well, I made a bit of a promise you see. When I first started out all those years ago, I made a pretty little song and dance about how I would be the best leader I could be, and when I failed to be that I would find someone who could replace me.

I keep my bloody promises.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Wolf, we will miss you. ;_;
Have a nice life.
May Talos guide you.
---
So who would be our new leader or co-leader?
Definitely not Josh Lintag
How
the
goddamn
fuck
could
he
forget
me
?

:<
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Have a good time wolf.

oh and don't ever get silly enough to consider suicide as a good option in life
Last edited by Hero; Aug 27, 2012 at 12:36 PM.