Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
I bet this is going to be the red version of hunter
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
like it, if im able to get some tc i will definately buy the force :O
much more dark then shaman...
id hope the rest of them will be added soon, escpially the hair colour... is there any date when they come ? or do they come in little packs too? (like next released is grip, emote , usertext and timer... after a week then gradients and so on)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I like that the item forgers are finally bringing more colors into play with toribash. I will be PM'ing this to Solax for he is a friend besides Firebolty, he is just an inactive fuck;). Anyways, I talked to quite a bit of people and they requested for more Blue Colors and Green Colors. There are already a lot of Red/Orange colors. Supernova, Cobra, Shaman, Vampire, Amber, and now Magma I also talked with another friend and he said it would be awesome if there was a lot more brighter colors, such as Toxic. Hopefully this is taken into Consideration.

~Beta, Orko, FYR, and a bunch of people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by gabrielll View Post
Omg, I must buy this set soon

It won't be that easy.

Ukayden awaits.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
1. Ever wondered what it would be like to fight with energy power ups in toribash? Me too...

2. Ah, with this hair, i feel like a samurai of sorts...

3. Ouchy! This green bruise sure hurts!

1. Kind like a single fireball that can be released by the player after a certain amount of time or gloves that can only be used in the special room and work like the only way to dismember the opponent?

2. Mitsurugi's hair, from Soul Calibur would be the best choice, I guess.

3. Poison powerup? I mean, you activate it and it lasts 40 frames, the areas affected are feet and hands and if you land a hit on your opponent, the joint affected will be useless for the rest of the fight or for a short time.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
@Beta, I actually like the darker colors rather than brighter.
The new Magma is simply marvelous, I already bought the force myself and I'm loving it.
As for the rest of the set.. I hope you add all of the items soon.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I like that the item forgers are finally bringing more colors into play with toribash. I will be PM'ing this to Solax for he is a friend besides Firebolty, he is just an inactive fuck;). Anyways, I talked to quite a bit of people and they requested for more Blue Colors and Green Colors. There are already a lot of Red/Orange colors. Supernova, Cobra, Shaman, Vampire, Amber, and now Magma I also talked with another friend and he said it would be awesome if there was a lot more brighter colors, such as Toxic. Hopefully this is taken into Consideration.

~Beta, Orko, FYR, and a bunch of people.

If you take a look here: http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...shcolors-1.png

You can see we have mostly green and blue colors. So i wouldn't expected a color in those shades for a while if ever at all.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
magma is awsome colour
i luv it
what bout adding more colour
that will be nice
Back in this gam