ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by avenue View Post
everything i'm saying is merely guessing but it's what i think is probably most true

- yeah it's not paid work, toribash is an indie game from 2006 which peaked roughly 6-7 years following and fell off since. i believe there to be no actual monetary gain for anyone involved because the only monetized factors are buying things from the shop with real money (which nobody does), buying forum vip (probably the biggest thing), and buying toribash merch (who?? what?? why??). i'm genuinely interested to know how much toribash makes daily just by selling off forum subscriptions and god knows what else

- i don't know who circlejerks nowadays because it seems like everyone's just doing volunteer work for a game they enjoy(ed). afaik there aren't any 14 year olds in staff anymore so the likelihood of blatant abuse of power isn't gonna happen (unless you wanna count that icky thing, but i mean it more like banning ppl)

- same point as above, i don't think there are any secret agents amongst the staff who are commended for their righteous power of telling on people for fun. i might just need this explained to me more

- i think someone already said it, the use of Discord makes staff communication much more localized and tied together. dare there be any secret servers for specific staff, i would consider them completely pointless because there just aren't enough members in any field now to warrant that. there could still be the Looming Danger of DMs between two or few people, i have nothing to say on that

- there is now lol

- i can't say much on this cuz idk what people are up to, but this seems like a big thing of the past imo

u might just be holding grudges that are coming up to a decade old now. that's scary brudda. i ain't a staff defender cuz they HAVE done wrong, but i aint a staff hater cuz they aint doin anythin now. i don't like the overwhelming inactivity regarding the current game state, and i DO think more could be done about it ... but at the end of the day, it's a 17 year old indie game made by a guy who had an idea.
i don't think any of this was meant to happen or even go on this long. i don't think anyone knows what to do anymore because it's basically keeping a dead horse standing up. every new lousy in-game event or cosmetic item or.. Battle Pass.. is just another support stick under the overbearing load of time

sorry for getting philosophical and/or taking this seriously

i dont think/i dont know/u might/i think/i can't say/i DO think/sorry for taking this seriously/everything im saying is merely guessing/i cant say much on this/i think this is true

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD! WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKIN BALLS?
staff sucks
-----
SKIZZ knows the REAL TRUTH about STAFF and is NOT scared to LEAK it!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by akina; Apr 14, 2023 at 02:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump