ES Recruitment Drive
By WeppetKo's request I am making this application for Origin

Introduction.

My name is David (username: D3ive), I'm 18 years old and I live in a small country in North-East Europe called LIThuania. I have started playing this game in 2010, but I created this account in May, 2014. I have only been a member of two clans in those 4 years - TEKKEN, and Origin (I guess that shows the loyalty and dedication to the clans I have been in). I have made a break from 2016-present day, and I think I'm ready to continue playing TB, or atleast being active in the forums.
Ok, let's talk about me for a bit, don't worry it won't be long, I'm saving your precious time. When you would die, I think you would regret reading a huge paragraph about a person you don't personally know, realising that you wasted those couple of precious minutes of your life. TRANSITION.

ME. MYSELF. & I.

As you can see I have a dark, fucked up sense of humor, but I think it's quite normal for a person living in Lithuania (the suicide rate in this country is one of the highest in the world, and I have also witnessed a man hanging from a building yesterday, no joke). For a 18 year old, I think I am quite mature, even though my English vocabulary is very poor and kids in middle school probably write better essays than I do in English. I enjoy listening to music, it always gives me more motivation and energy than an espresso. I enjoy drawing, eventhough I'm really bad at it (comparing myself to Weppet), I also use photoshop, and my ability to photoshop is pretty decent. I love watching and doing sports, I play a lot of basketball and I also train MMA (mixed martial arts), so the irony is that my ability to kick ass is better IRL than in Toribash. Ok, I'm done. Saving your time. Moving on.

Why Origin?

Well, you know why, lol. I'm a bossy person, and not from a bad side. I have leadership, ingenuity qualities, I understand what other people want from me and I try to make them understand what I want. I like to make an impact in something. That's when I joined the clan a few years ago, I was active and hardworking, trying to achieve a role in the clan, where I could show my full potential. And I did, I was a Co-Leader in Origin, which was a great and unforgettable experience for me. I am expecting to do the same again, and help out as I can. That is the only reason I am applying again.

Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest.

I think this is the shortest application I have ever done. But I'm just S A V I N G Y O U R T I M E.
Last edited by D3ive; Nov 23, 2018 at 04:34 PM. Reason: stfu bot i do what i want
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.