Toribash
Head
could u make a head of sam fisher like the one in my avatar and have my name in the back of that head, that would be awesome
could you make a head that looks like my avatar wit my name in white on the back(the whole back is black).thx
Bad news. I will not be able to do requests during the week. But I can Fri-Sun so all requests are being acounted for but may not be done till Sat. Sorry for the inconvenience.
hey shrimp could i get a head like a frog with fire in its eyes and his skin color be blue that would be great if you could
hi
i need a dragon coloured head!!! If somebody can do me dragon head i vill pay 2000tc
Last edited by jarno; Apr 17, 2008 at 10:42 AM.
Hey, could you make my head like the same style as hampas, but with longer hair, be creative, and try to make it look as awesome as possible, also please write Samdaddy10 on the back in red letters.
tjrdnjswnd: I THINK HE IS A FOREIGNER
Sinson: bear bear
Sinson: I IS a hOmer
color:black
back:cris angle sign
front:anime eyes
other:can i have a scale like head?
tanxs for this all man. or girl...
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
holy crap shrimp is still doing this?

damn!

keep up the good work man, i thought u closed down a long time ago
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P