Ranking
BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump
Hey, I'm Andrew.
Currently, I'm running a Brown Belt, although I've gone through many Black and Brown Belt Accounts. As of now, I'm 12 Years Old. I'm into Anime, and constructing Neanderthal's Weapons. I'm active in clan forums, and I consider myself to be skilled in ABD. Apart from mentioning that my previous clan was (Senpai), there's not much else for me to write about.
ab·sorbed - əbˈzôrbd: Adjective: "she became Absorbed in a book."
Name: Sensaur aka Sen
Belt: Green
What can you add to Dimensional: Aside from actual playing I have web design knowledge meaning I could run the clan page etc
Tell us about yourself: I'm a returning player (I left early into playing hence why my belt level is low) who's looking to get back into the game with a group of friendly people
Past clans: None
Name: LordPudd
Belt: Black
What can you add to Dimensional: Could help with clan wars (Depending on your time zone)
Tell us about yourself: I'm a British returning player and I like to play video games (I spend too much time on them lmao) and I'm also really friendly.
Past clans: The Lucky Ones (Been kicked) :/
who reads these?
like... SERIOUSLY?