Ranking
Original Post
Heya VorteX!
/invade
Ahhh I loved this place, but going to the real buisnes. Hows everything going down guys?! I haven't been to this clan since I left. Any updates new members? I just want to know how are you all? Like Iceblitz and physco! Clan doing good?
Last edited by RICKMO118; Apr 4, 2011 at 03:28 AM.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Um. Who the hell are you? Are you one of the original members like from early 2010? Because I don't remember meeting you. I'm not being mean or anything.

And Iceblitz left lulu in control. We had a major power struggle. Clan died. I brought Psyckho back to tb, and Psyckho and I brought VorteX from the dead. Many original members are coming back. Uhh, yeah thats about it as far as the news
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Sup rickmo, how ya doing.
And :o. /invade?
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
/invade
Woops I'll do that now and I'm going to bed. I'll post here tomorow. LOLPANTS I'm anorr=iginal member since beginning so yeah. Good night!
Lol same and I'll still be on for a while and goto sleep
Typing with iPad is hard but not to hard
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
Lol same and I'll still be on for a while and goto sleep
Typing with iPad is hard but not to hard

Neato.

And yeah I don't remember you when I joined back in the begining. But whatever welcome back!
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Well I'm not joining again just stopping bye saying hey seeing the old clan haha. Wheres Lulu? I miss that bastard.
/INVADE
Last edited by RICKMO118; Apr 4, 2011 at 11:18 PM.
Awsome yayz wanna join ingame?
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Well I'm not joining again just stopping bye saying hey seeing the old clan haha. Wheres Lulu? I miss that bastard.
/INVADE

That bastard left the clan :P because we have a new bastard lol jk you know we love you psyckho. (of course non-gay-ly)
I am evil.