Ranking
Done with the lines. Now need color it.

Penis

Edit:

Your Penis

Last edited by Chris; Feb 21, 2014 at 01:24 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Really amazing! Good job. ;o
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
60%

size of your penis

Edit: I feel I have problem with color a rock. This rock look like bit less color. Do you think it's still fine to you?
Last edited by Chris; Feb 21, 2014 at 02:40 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Imo, the other one looked just fine.
If your into retracing along the color, then is would show a little more screen.

They'll both look amazing though. :o
Thanks for that, Creati0n

Also I'm finished with art.

Pussy

Originally Posted by Liar View Post
wdf bottom right is creepy.

You mean bottom left?