Toribash
I just want to get this clear because I don't want to get into trouble again.
Am I allowed to post a picture of something cool and allow other people to post on my thread about other Cool pictures that are taken within in-game. (Funny/Cool pictures taken in Toribash). If you know what I mean. My english isn't really that good. :/
- Montage parodies, ms paint drawings, shittily written literature and other obviously low effort content will be subject to removal. They're not art, they don't belong in the art section.

I believe plain screenshots of 'cool ingame stuff' falls under 'obviously low effort content' category.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Jodarok View Post
I believe plain screenshots of 'cool ingame stuff' falls under 'obviously low effort content' category.

rather, it demonstrates that the player has no creativity
I wanted to find out if covers of songs falls under "music".

Let's say I do a drum cover of an avenged sevenfold song. Can I post it under that tag or does it go somewhere else?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
NEW ART BOARD RULE REGARDING VIDEOS

In all Toribash videos, credit must be given to all the replay-makers either within the video or on the thread.

In all [Vid] threads posted from now on, this rule will be enforced. It would be courteous to also ask the replay-makers before using their replays, but at the very least you must credit them.
Last edited by Moop; Aug 31, 2015 at 12:26 AM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
[Photo] Photography. You forgot photography.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
[Photo] Photography. You forgot photography.

Photography is a type of art so just use the art tag
Last edited by KDigityDog; Sep 17, 2015 at 01:40 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
It's a way different thing

For all intents and purposes, drawings, paintings, photographs and stuff like that fall under the [ART] tag.

If you're really worried about the people getting the wrong idea about your thread you can always put 'Photography' or 'Photo' in your title, just not as your tag.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Hmmmm are you able to post a Clan art thread or are you unable to do that?
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf